• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SAVE US PLEASE

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
He has another kidney stone...
He slept all day...
My bedroom door is locked. But my window has a screen in it. I don't want him to see me if i make for the front door...
He'd never hurt Sophia, maybe not mom either... and i do NOT. Want the police involved. We can't afford to have Sophia taken away again. We WILL NOT go through that again.
There has to be a way to solve this.

There has to be a way to end the fear, the suffering, the panic, the rage...

And if I can't physically leave it...

Then there's only one other option.

At least, with that way, I won't suffer anymore. Sure, I may go to hell, or just eternal oblivion, but at least He won't have control over my own life simply by staring evilly and seething breath.

If I do this, I just hope Sophia is able to understand, and to go on without me. It will hurt my mother the most of all, and naturally Sophia wouldn't know how to cope with not having someone to play play-doh with her anymore... but... I'd be... at peace.

If, and only if, it comes to that, and there's no other option.

Please call 911 or please go to the emergency room. Please do not do anything drastic.

If i do that, they'll cut off my SSI again. They'll take Sophia away again. We JUST got her back.

I'm....i'm trapped. Stuck. No-win situation. If he doesn't calm down soon I'll either have to run away or just...just TAKE MY KNIFE AND TURN IT OFF!

He's calmed down...my mother just text me from her bedroom and said he apologized, he was just in a lot of pain... so...I'm not scared anymore...but i'm definitely...definitely...the only psychological term i have is...

Mentally wounded.

I know the feeling of being stuck.
I live with someone verbally and emotionally abusive too.
There are places those who can't take it any longer can go to for help.
You're old enough a social worker or an abuse help line can give you options.

Listen. Dont commit suicide ever. It may not look like it. But he needs you as do they. I know it must hurt a lot. But stay strong for yourself and their sakes. They need you right now. Be their for them.

You're over 18, right? There must be some kind of shelter in your city for victims of domestic abuse, I know most will be for women but there should be one for men. Since you are over 18, you can just crawl out that open window and walk away forever from that toxic environment. Even living on the streets for a while, while hellish in its own right, would be better than being abused all the time. If you left it might be a big clue-by-four application to your stepfather's noggin. I know that when I left home after HS my dad eventually got the hint that I was an adult and no longer his personal punching bag. It took him a few years, but it finally sunk through his thick skull.

You are 23 years old. Get help. Google escaping domestic violence. Make a plan to leave & then implement that plan. You are intelligent enough to articulate your experience here. Don’t underestimate yourself. You’re still here. You’re strong. You can do this.

He has another kidney stone...
He slept all day...
My bedroom door is locked. But my window has a screen in it. I don't want him to see me if i make for the front door...
He'd never hurt Sophia, maybe not mom either... and i do NOT. Want the police involved. We can't afford to have Sophia taken away again. We WILL NOT go through that again.
There has to be a way to solve this.

There has to be a way to end the fear, the suffering, the panic, the rage...

And if I can't physically leave it...

Then there's only one other option.

At least, with that way, I won't suffer anymore. Sure, I may go to hell, or just eternal oblivion, but at least He won't have control over my own life simply by staring evilly and seething breath.

If I do this, I just hope Sophia is able to understand, and to go on without me. It will hurt my mother the most of all, and naturally Sophia wouldn't know how to cope with not having someone to play play-doh with her anymore... but... I'd be... at peace.

If, and only if, it comes to that, and there's no other option.
sad to say I thought this would happen again ,praying for you

New Threads

Top Bottom