• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Room Makeover

AngelWings17

I want to re-do my bedroom. I don't really like how it is anymore. I mean, I love all the pictures and decorations, but they just don't feel much like me now. The color of my walls are actually making my room a bit dark. I want a lighter color but I'm not sure what color or shade I would like. And I'm not sure if I like my carpet much anymore. I want a new dresser, book shelf, I'd like to have all new shelves/storage spaces. I don't wear half of the clothes I have in my closet. There's some things in here that aren't even mine, yet I don't know how I got there.

My room is a bit small and primarily square. My window shades are looking dingy now. I really like my curtains, so I'll probably keep those. I might put my decorations from China into the attic. My room feels too much like a teenager's room. I'd like to give it a more grown-up and mature look. There are some things I'll definitely keep, but I just want to re-do everything.

But the primary things right now:

~ What colors/shades of colors would allow more light to get in and give off a more mature vibe?

~ What are the pros and cons of hardwood floors vs carpet?

New Threads

Top Bottom