• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RIP Kentaro Miura of Berserk

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
Kentaro Miura, the creator of Berserk, has passed away

This news has let me down very much since I love the manga Berserk. Even with its irregular publishing schedule, I always looked forward to new chapters. Now it will never be finished. :(

RIP, Kentaro Miura-sama. You created a masterpiece of dark fantasy and manga won’t be the same without you.

Last edited:
He's not a god, you don't have to call him "sama", san will do just fine.

Aww, let him pour his weeby heart out! It's a sad day. :)

Haven't read Berserk yet but I've heard so much about it.

I wouldn’t call myself a weeb. It just felt like the respectful thing to say.

It has a deep plot, an epic scope, and intense action. One of the best manga money can buy.

I loved the Berserk manga and the anime from the late ‘90s. I have great memories of buying two copies of the American DVD releases of the first anime series, since my biological father was also a huge fan, it was something I was able to bond with him over.

I loved the Berserk manga and the anime from the late ‘90s. I have great memories of buying two copies of the American DVD releases of the first anime series, since my biological father was also a huge fan, it was something I was able to bond with him over.

The 90’s anime was good even if it was essentially a promotion for the manga. I still liked it more than Game of Thrones, though.

The manga I tie with Battle Angel Alita was my favorites. Both should be read since they are experiences.

New Threads

Top Bottom