• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RIP Bob Saget

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
One of the filthiest and most hilariously offensive comedians of all time has passed on. I have to show my respects here. Never liked Full House, but his stand up routine was fire.

Full House was too sugary sweet that even Rose Nylund would be disgusted by it. The main problem of the episodes would be resolved a bit too perfectly and always somewhat happy to the point it’s just unrealistic. And another thing that always bothered me is that there was never a hint of any gay people living in San Francisco even though that’s like a Mecca for the LGBTQ+ community. I’m not saying that Full House had to make an in your face LGBTQ character but an episode about HIV/AIDS awareness would have worked where a kid got it from a blood transfusion and everyone is calling him gay when he isn’t because he’s just a kid and Stephanie or DJ befriends him and learns the truth about the disease.

Never watched "Full House". Though I did see quite a few episodes of "America's Funniest Home Videos".

RIP Bob.

I heard that he just auditioned for Full House as a sort of joke not expecting to get the part. He also said that he tried not to be crass and swear when the kids were on set or in the room but did anyway because they either came in as he said things or didn’t know that they were right there. Bob said that it was weird having to be so clean cut and wholesome.

New Threads

Top Bottom