• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rest in Peace Sean Connery

Mia

V.I.P Member
Sad to say that Sean Connery passed away at ninety years old today.

Scottish actor Sean Connery, the first actor to play James Bond on film and for many fans the best, has died. He was 90.

upload_2020-10-31_10-18-23.jpeg
images
images

That's sad news.

For me personally, I was never a James Bond fan - so my first introduction to Sean Connery came from the 1996 fantasy film DragonHeart - the ending of which still hits home years later.

To the stars, Bowen...to the stars.

The rest of us have to continue living in a horrible world where it will be a miracle if we live to be old at all, let alone 90. I'm so jealous.

He'll always be the only 007 for me.
And he looked so much like a man I dated for 10 years.

RIP BOND...
Bond.jpg

I'm shaken, not stirred, by his death. ;)

He was my favorite James Bond. Liked him as Indiana Jones' father and the Russian submarine captain, too.

"Sean Connery IS James Bond", and always will be to me.

However he was also quite an accomplished Oscar award winning actor. So many interesting roles.

And a great Scotsman who openly supported independence from Great Britain.

RIP, Sean.

Last edited:
How many remember him as this characture?
View attachment 64739

Ah yes, Highlander - a film where a Scottish actor plays an Egyptian, a French actor plays a Scotsman and an American actor plays a Russian.
Still, a fun movie and one I enjoy watching from time to time, not to mention listening to the soundtrack from Queen. :)

Who wants to live forever, eh?

New Threads

Top Bottom