• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resident Evil Village

Lemon Zing

Did anyone see Capcom's showcase a few nights ago? The game is coming to the PS4, which is actually handy, as I have no motive to get a PS5 as of yet.

Capcom has really wrecked the franchise. They have shown off this super overweight merchant guy in the game, who looks like a character from some Tim Burton movie. Seriously!

I think Capcom has honestly ran out of ideas. They add in stuff that I feel should not be associated with the lore. Their creativity sucks now. And they're adding in some lame looking multiplayer game too, where you basically fight each other.

If you go on YouTube, you can see the newest trailer. I didn't know if I should post it here, because of the graphic content. You know?

Did anyone see Capcom's showcase a few nights ago? The game is coming to the PS4, which is actually handy, as I have no motive to get a PS5 as of yet.

Capcom has really wrecked the franchise. They have shown off this super overweight merchant guy in the game, who looks like a character from some Tim Burton movie. Seriously!

I think Capcom has honestly ran out of ideas. They add in stuff that I feel should not be associated with the lore. Their creativity sucks now. And they're adding in some lame looking multiplayer game too, where you basically fight each other.

If you go on YouTube, you can see the newest trailer. I didn't know if I should post it here, because of the graphic content. You know?
The only Capcom series I follow is Monster Hunter, so I really only know about the upcoming Monster Hunter Rise.

People like to refer to the enemies as vampires. But they aren't really vampires. The huge lady with the hat has become a series of pointless memes now, too. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom