• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resident Evil 3

Lemon Zing

I cannot find a gaming section, so here goes.

RE 3 was leaked a few weeks ago. Sony formally announced it 2 days ago during their State of Play broadcast.

It looks epic. It actually looks better than the EE 2 remake, which cut a lot of enemies and so much more. Maybe Capcom has finally understood that few fans likes the action heavy style of RE 4, etc.

Well I didnt play the remake of re2 yet but from what I have seen it uses the same "base" than re2.
It will probably be more polished than re2 yes and this is great, maybe you prefer re3 than re2 yourself?

I like Jill new face.

I was disappointed with the RE 2 remake, because it wasn't like the very first remake. A lot of enemies and more got cut. From what I've heard, this isn't the case with RE 3. My only concern though is that Capcom are stuck on ideas for sequels. They only really have CVX to remake after this. Once they do that, I cannot see them remaking RE 4, etc. There's no point.

New Threads

Top Bottom