• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Research Study on Workplace Experiences

Paolo Frago

Hi everyone,

Research is being conducted to better understand employee motivation and working experiences of individuals on the spectrum.

Would you be interested in sharing your past and/or present work experiences?

Participation in the study is completely voluntary and anonymous.

What will the study involve?
- Open dialog discussions to specific questions based on your work experience.

Who?
- You are between the ages of 21 and 45
- 13 to 15 years of education (currently in college/university or completed)
- Diagnosed with level-1 (high functioning or Asperger’s) and lack of Comorbidity

Are you interested in taking part of this research?

If you meet the requirements for this study and are interested in participating, please contact:

Paolo Fragomeni
Email: [email protected]

Good luck finding people without co-morbids. Do you give out donuts for participating?

;)

Sounds interesting, I can take part. I did something similar for a university here in Newfoundland last winter.

Who?
- You are between the ages of 21 and 45
- 13 to 15 years of education (currently in college/university or completed)

I would question how valid any study might be when drawn from data with these narrow qualifying criteria, let alone what meaningful conclusions could be drawn from it. Or are we to assume that outside these age and educational qualifications, there are no valid motivational or experiential responses to be had, or no interest in employee motivation or the working experiences of the more mature or less well educated populations?

Thus, while I can't participate, I'd be curious as to why these groups are excluded, since they certainly contain people on the spectrum.

I fit most of your criteria. I have a history of depression, however, that’s been in remission for a few years, so I have no active comorbidities. If that qualifies me to be included I’d be glad to help out.

I would question how valid any study might be when drawn from data with these narrow qualifying criteria, let alone what meaningful conclusions could be drawn from it. Or are we to assume that outside these age and educational qualifications, there are no valid motivational or experiential responses to be had, or no interest in employee motivation or the working experiences of the more mature or less well educated populations?

Thus, while I can't participate, I'd be curious as to why these groups are excluded, since they certainly contain people on the spectrum.

Hi there,
Thank-you for your question, I would be glad to answer any questions you have on the study and its validity; please email me and we can discuss :)

Kind regards,

I fit most of your criteria. I have a history of depression, however, that’s been in remission for a few years, so I have no active comorbidities. If that qualifies me to be included I’d be glad to help out.

Yes, you would qualify. Please email me to be included. Looking forward to hearing from you.

This research is still on-going, if you wish to participate.
Update:

What will the study involve? You can choose between:
- Survey Questionnaire
- Or open dialog discussions to specific questions based on your work experience

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom