• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Request to other Christians.

Tom

V.I.P Member
Hi. At the moment 3 of my 4 dogs have serious medical conditions. Feel like a med tech with so many meds and giving insulin shots, etc. Anyway, I can keep up with the needs but am experiencing a pretty strong psychological sink as I hate to see them in any sort of distress and havn't gone thru an end time with a dog before. Losing one of our finches (tumor) a week ago also sad. So am asking for prayers for healing for the dogs or peaceful ends and God's encouragement and strengthing for me. Thanks. :)

I’m always available for prayers for dogs :)
Mine have been through some rough patches lately too. I hope yours recover soon!

Thankyou. Reminds me of what Galadrial says in Lotr. “a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out”
George Fox had a vision...
I saw also that there was an ocean of darkness and death, but an infinite ocean of light and love, which flowed over the ocean of darkness.

Hi and thanks very much all. The one with a immediate crisis, looks to be going to be allright. It was either a bad infection or inoperative tumor but has responded well to treating as infection. The other two are stable atm, and hoping to stay that way thru the holiday, but I guess it's better to just take it one day at a time. :) It's ironic the only of the 4 chihuahuas with no problems at the moment is the one that's had 3-4 surgeries (I lost count) and who's nickname is 'zipper belly'.

New Threads

Top Bottom