• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Redirect- on Satanism, paganism etc

All-Rounder

❃⚜uwu awoo uwu⚜❃
V.I.P Member
From https://www.autismforums.com/thread...-out-gender-identity.34196/page-4#post-736371
Pagan is just the generic term for those who follow non-Abrahamic faiths, mostly ones that involve polytheistic beliefs. For example, the Japanese would be considered pagan, since they believe in more than one deity.

I'm not sure about this, but I don't think pagans would like satanists grouped with them. They freak even me out, and I read SCP articles without feeling much fear.

I suppose not all Satanists do creepy stuff, the religion itself shouldn't be against the law. Just like most people with a fetish for blood will not go around harming people.
There is this thing that is referred to as Satanic ritual abuse, now titled just ritual abuse. That is when people do crimes and harm others with the excuse of religion.

Sorry it was late, i meant no offense. Thank you for clarification on terms. Litany cited is redacted, refers to testimony of living person, her cherish or tru or non slave name. Satanism is not pagan, as it is defined by what it is in opposition to, rather than what it stands for. I like non abrahimic polytheistic thats accurate. Respectfully suggest that natural human condition is pan sexual, and other paths are result of indoctrination, thats not quite rite. Difficult to seperate ideas into valid groups. Be wary of being seen to be free of social imprinting, its dangerous being different. I like laras teaching of the polymorphic model as it implies we may continue to change and evolve.
It is, isn't it. People tend to discredit other views and be afraid of them or mad at them. To want to kill them. [the scripture annoys me honestly because to me it's a too old view based on slavery and tons of useless rules that take away the judgement]

It's not quite right, for whom, though? Indoctrination and will is powerful so with different people, people who are different from you will have their 'right' which is right if it's theirs, I don't disagree with other's wishes and freedom because banning religion is not the ultimate fair just because I like it for myself and the world.

Last edited:
Satan is a figment of judeo christian pathos. It makes no sense whatsoever. We need an enemy for people to be afraid of? Lets use the concept of Adversary(its a mathelogical term). Not spooky enough? Make it a "fallen angel" . There has never been one, they cant fall, and none of the Host ever betrayed the Highest, simply never happened. Whats totally wonky is ascribing a hierchy like a military structure to elemental chaos. Would one anarchist follow the orders of the other anarchist? There may well be devils yes or at least once there may have been, but no great Devil to rule them all, demons dont follow rules, they cant.
What makes satanism ( and its spooky cousin lucifarianism) non pagan is they are too modern. The rites of the black mass are a mockery of traditional catholic rites,and those are less than 1500 years old! Its impossible to define something by saying what it is in opposition to. Satan is a myth devised by priests to convince illiterate people to be afraid of Pan. Tell enough lies at once and what little logic remains goes to sleep. You were a wicked baby. Huh? You are going to get in trouble after you are dead?

Satan is a figment of judeo christian pathos. It makes no sense whatsoever. We need an enemy for people to be afraid of? Lets use the concept of Adversary(its a mathelogical term). Not spooky enough? Make it a "fallen angel" . There has never been one, they cant fall, and none of the Host ever betrayed the Highest, simply never happened. Whats totally wonky is ascribing a hierchy like a military structure to elemental chaos. Would one anarchist follow the orders of the other anarchist? The may well be devils yes or at least once there may have been, but no great Devil to rule them all, demons dont follow rules, they cant.
What makes satanism ( and its spooky cousin lucifarianism) non pagan is they are too modern. The rites of the black mass are a mockery of traditional catholic rites,and those are less than 1500 years old! Its impossible to define something by saying what it is in opposition to. Satan is a myth devised by priests to convince illiterate people to be afraid of Pan. Tell enough lies at once and what little logic remains goes to sleep. You were a wicked baby. Huh? You are going to get in trouble after you are dead?
True, if Jesus has rules, then going against them in multiple ways can still be sinning. But by the concept of power, the worst harm is doing the exact opposite if it can be identified and done but that likely will mean being a criminal in some cases which is simply not doable so they need to be improvising around that, mostly with spells that not only do against human preferences but also to empower them and benefit them, which reminds me of religious cults, live humble but for the afterlife promise, do Satan servants not burn in hell while having benefits on Earth? That's defying god's hell order tho, so not quite. Although they also have rituals, and their own baptizing [adult and children's ceremony] which is equally annoying because that kid is probably not gonna like it when he's old enough. But who likes anything to do with someone else's control over their life? Like spells on someone else.

Children are by definition sinless in Christianity. So baptizing them is useless because they will be saved, unless the curse is to ensure that they end up being bad adults by aware will.
They really complicate around children rituals and emphasize the need for the child to be baptized fast, i think they overcomplicate with it since it also gets in the way of their other ceremonies, it's like pretty urgent and don't ever postpone it.

Last edited:
Paganism is simpler, likely because its older. There is no original sin, but the untrained person is considered a savage, almost a lesser being, like an animal. Baptism as a teaching exists to teach people that its ok to bathe in running water, which the romans didnt encourage common people to do.
Sin as a concept is still there, but in the older sense, as in to miss the mark
Honor duty obligation debt all exist, and vows, but liege oath is in many ways more important. Identity comes from ancestry, craft, talent, training.

As a studied expert on religion, there is nothing scary about Satanism as a school of thought. Read into anything, be it the Satanic Bible, or even Typhonian Vampyrism, or whatever comes to your mind. What really scares me is malicious people. Those come in all creeds.

That rings like a giant bell for me, thank you. People that are inclined to do harm will blame many things other than thier own twisted nature. What is Typhonian Vampyrism?

What is Typhonian Vampyrism?

People who subscribe to this consider themselves vampires in the sense that they feed on other people's energy. Not by consuming blood or anything of the sort, but by simply attempting to draw energy / qi / life force with their minds (or sometimes non-violent physical touch).
Many of these individuals subscribe to a moral code that requires them to never draw energy from family / close ones and never draw enough to harm anyone.
Typhonian because they locate themselves within that line of tradition.

Is this an aspect of thier nature that is inherent or a side effect of witchcraft rebounded or magic reflected. What i mean is this a choice they make or else a compulsion they cannot resist. So many questions this is a type of healing one of the great werks, the chosen draws out something from the person, that creates a vacuum. The patient is already connected protected and the fresh light of love rushes in to expel the malady. It takes many people. I never knew there was a proper name Typhon must be a figure of myth or legend?
Thank you so much for your kindess and dignity. I rarely speak to anyone, this forum is a great joy. Is this typhonian wampyr considered to be wholly villianous and decrepit?

Is this an aspect of thier nature that is inherent or a side effect of witchcraft rebounded or magic reflected. What i mean is this a choice they make or else a compulsion they cannot resist. So many questions this is a type of healing one of the great werks, the chosen draws out something from the person, that creates a vacuum. The patient is already connected protected and the fresh light of love rushes in to expel the malady. It takes many people. I never knew there was a proper name Typhon must be a figure of myth or legend?
Thank you so much for your kindess and dignity. I rarely speak to anyone, this forum is a great joy. Is this typhonian wampyr considered to be wholly villianous and decrepit?

Usually, following this path is considered a choice. Many adherents of branches of Satanism, of modern paganism and witchcraft, et cetera, express their feeling of returning to something that is very natural to them. It is not a compulsion for members of this group.
Since Typhonian Vampyres usually have a strict moral code they follow, they are not to be considered as malicious per se.

Yes, Typhon is a Greek mythical figure. He was prominently adopted by British occultist Kenneth Grant for his Typhonian Order.

In case you want to read more about Typhonian Vampryism, I recommend the book Sekhem Apep by Michael W. Ford for a starter. Very concisely written.

Thank you for your interest! I rarely get to talk about my rather obscure interests :)

It is a great joy to learn of the occult arcane and esoteric, from one who knows well of such issue. I believe there is another symbolic meaning of vampirism as described by b stoker. I believe she refers to the self isolated alchoholic dirven to misanthropy by deprivation.
That he cannot be seen(the hidden all pervasive habit), that he cannot see himself(denial), that regular nourishment does not sustain him(addiction itself), that he must steal by guile and supernatural means any type of affection(poor self esteem) that he must sleep in a coffin with the dirt of his homeland therin(self destruction and obsession with the past)

People who subscribe to this consider themselves vampires in the sense that they feed on other people's energy. Not by consuming blood or anything of the sort, but by simply attempting to draw energy / qi / life force with their minds (or sometimes non-violent physical touch).
Many of these individuals subscribe to a moral code that requires them to never draw energy from family / close ones and never draw enough to harm anyone.
Typhonian because they locate themselves within that line of tradition.

That sounds pretty alluring.
There is in truth a noticeable energy exchange between humans, especially in relationships, where you lose energy doing what you dislike but provide energy for the other, and then there is getting what you need which gives you power to give back.

Han,chi(qi she spells it), pnuema, and ren or rahn. Those are the different types of energy i know of.

Its complicated and i think more a matter of perspective than objective reality. I do know for sure that there is no such thing as neg energy.

You had to pick the hardest one! This is the one that is most linked to time, the hardest to see in myself, save that i can describe how it feels as tight and small like a pebble or loose like a marble in a cup. This is the way of return, how my harvest bears its often unexpected fruit, as that over lays my projection of expectation, the greater the difference, the higher the potential. It is part of the first path.
This seems to be closely linked to the phases of the moon. It is detectable at the position of the third eye

Last edited:
Satan is.. "fallen angel"

Recently I was on facebook and there were several posts of people having seen angels. THis is not a topic that comes up often, but I know enough of the guy who was speaking to believe what he says. Therefore I, personally, am convinced that these exist. Therefore, the step to there being fallen angels is not a great one.

Ideas change over time. A movement becomes a belief and then an institution. Its likely i should not have posted that, its divisive. There are alternative views of history. The christian bible only goes back 3500 years or so, and deals with a small region generally. The notions of the after life and eternal damnation and original sin alter radically from the earlier periods to the later.

Paganism has nothing to do with the jewish people in general save that many of the enemies were considered heathen
Some people believe that the great boogey man is an invented article, as is a pit or some place for you to suffer for not being good enough. The older religions rely less on fear of damnation.
The rejection of the myth of the fall has to do with what angels are, and what they do and what they are capable of.

New Threads

Top Bottom