• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reactions Received Bug

Crossbreed

Neur-D Missionary ☝️
V.I.P Member
When I click on the Reactions Received link (All), there is no "More" button on the bottom of the page (in Firefox nor Chrome).
The "More" button is present if I choose a particular type of reaction like "Like," "Agree" or "Funny," however.

Please can you provide screenshot to help me see where you're referring to?

more1.JPG

I believe he is referring to this tab.
Mine works just fine, but I'm presently using Brave as my browser.

I had too many issues with Firefox and some of the add-ons I was using.

I can't speak for Chrome.

Do you have something like hoverzoom or imagus installed? That could be interfering with the pop-up feature. I'm also a Firefox user

The Following comments are based on Windows 10 as you do not state what OS you are currently using.

Here is an observation: All of the most popular browsers are based on Google Chrome at their core. The implementations of features and interface is where things start getting weird or aberrant. Things like cookie filters and such can work quite differently as can plugins.

I have checked chrome, brave, and edge and found no problem as described. Perhaps it is a filter setting or an installed browser app interfering with the functionality. Another possibility is that some internal OS element is malfunctioning that could be solved with a restart. One other possible element that could cause problems is a VPN (if you are even using one).

Just some thoughts from the mind of a retired bug-hunter.

View attachment 82159
I believe he is referring to this tab.
Mine works just fine, but I'm presently using Brave as my browser.

I had too many issues with Firefox and some of the add-ons I was using.

I can't speak for Chrome.
Thanks, I've found it in https://www.autismforums.com/account/reactions now :D

I'm seeing the "More..." button on All and all the specific tabs, I'm running Chrome 103.0.5060.114.

I've also just installed Firefox 102.0.1 (64-bit) to test this out and have the "More..." button on all pages again.

And you get the same thing if you use Chrome or Edge? I'm genuinely stumped why you wouldn't be seeing the More option.

Would it be possible for you to temporarily turn off ABP and see if that returns the More button, please?
It happens in Chrome & Edge, too, and neither of them have ABP attached.

Attachments

• Agree(only)1.png
    Agree(only)1.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Agree(only)2.png
    Agree(only)2.png
    298 KB · Views: 56
  • Like(only)1.png
    Like(only)1.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Like(only)2.png
    Like(only)2.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Reactions(All)1.png
    Reactions(All)1.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Reactions(All)2.png
    Reactions(All)2.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
@Crossbreed no changes have been made to the forum related to the reactions. It sounds like it is something about your computer setup, which, unfortunately, I can't provide support for.

@Crossbreed no changes have been made to the forum related to the reactions. It sounds like it is something about your computer setup, which, unfortunately, I can't provide support for.
It might be an artifact of the update. Some of my images are now starting to appear in my previous posts.

The same thing happens when I use the Chrome browser on my phone. It is not linked to my desktop in any way and has no adblocker on it.

It might be an artifact of the update. Some of my images are now starting to appear in my previous posts
That is related to work I have been doing. However, no changes have been made to any functionality related to reactions.

Have you checked on Chrome on your phone?

The only common denominator there is my account, not the device.

Further checking (desktop in Firefox),
Informative lacks button on first page,
Optimistic & Creative lack the button on page 3 (like All & Like).

All others continue on to 6 pages with no problems.

New Threads

Top Bottom