• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RDI therapy build relationships

Kayla55

What happens sometimes when for years we had a birthday but suddenly we realise what a party is and get happy?
Was it experience of unhappiness that brought realisation.
Is it when you too comfy you don't have space to grow.
Do sports we enjoy stimulate us?

Is it a type of natural occuring RMI therapy

I explained in this thread about being older before having kids and discovering this dignity and breaking away to celebrate life with shopping or a party...noticing after time of financial struggle that my leftie son had noticed it too. There was time he was so excited to go swimming that he was really insistent and ultra happy.

A naturally occuring RDI therapy to treat alexythemia?

Relationship Development Intervention (RDI)​

Relationship Development Intervention (RDI) is a family-based, behavioral treatment which addresses the core symptoms of autism. It focuses on building social and emotional skills. Parents are trained as the primary therapist in most RDI programs.

RDI helps people with autism form personal relationships by strengthening the building blocks of social connections. This includes the ability to form an emotional bond and share experiences with others.

RDI builds on the idea that “dynamic intelligence” is key

The great thing about finding professional opinion is suddenly whatever I said is warranted so March 17, was posting to confirm that being too comfy is not always good

How adversity, negativity, and even our mortality can help us flourish.​

Posted March 17, 2023 Reviewed by Ekua Hagan

KEY POINTS​

• Humans actually deteriorate without challenges and adversity placed on their bodies and minds.
  • People reach their peak levels of fulfillment and development because of—not just in spite of—setbacks, failures and traumas.
  • Courageously confronting death helps people live with more meaning and vitality

I don't think anyone here is going to be interested in an "intervention" from Autism Speaks. That has all kinds of red flags.
I wouldn't want a burglar to teach me about home security either.

New Threads

Top Bottom