• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random Thoughts

theminx

Your Friendly Neighborhood Minx. Grr! Meow.
I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we tell stories using memes. :)

I think...

you-see-us-as-you-want-to-see-us-in-the-simplest-terms-in-the-most-convenient-definitions-quote-1.jpg

And I'm starting to feel:

f40a650033edde0c5b136a3977fabf4c.jpg

Cuz this is how most of the world operates:

meme4185693161.jpg

And sometimes I think to myself:

meme7774137029.jpg

But instead I yell:

wpid-8d34eb3f5bcb405d61641a05e0df23d0.jpg

Cuz I've come to learn:

wpid-images-33.jpg.jpg

So watch out world:

IMG_20160208_181338.jpg

Cuz...I'm not in wonderland anymore, Alice...

wpid-redblue_pill.jpg

So, I need to remember...

meme9362898205.jpg

And...since...

wpid-images-32.jpg.jpg

Cuz...

images-58-COLLAGE.jpg

wpid-95e14251567547c339c86504c2e22eee.jpg

wpid-img_50623114870899.jpeg

Toodles!

20160208_020126.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my! What a interesting young lady. More women should have your attitude. I have never have been able to understand why so many abused women insist on staying with their abuser.

I have never have been able to understand why so many abused women insist on staying with their abuser.

Codependency, plain and simple. Of course, many make the excuse that they can't leave for one reason or another (and in a few cases, this may be true), but most insist they love their abuser in spite of it all. It's this need they have to accommodate the abuser that keeps them there. These women can go to great lengths to make themselves believe their abuser really does love them too. It's all a fairytale, but it gives them a purpose in life. That's why it is so important to put your own self-respect first, and to have your own unique purpose independent of other people.

Edited just to make my comment relevant to the topic:

Codependency%20Meme%20Batman_zpsynkkkym0.jpg

Last edited:
theminx

So the idea is that each person tells a story with memes?

And not people co-operate/collaborate on making a story,
with each other?

theminx

So the idea is that each person tells a story with memes?

And not people co-operate/collaborate on making a story,
with each other?

It is whatever you want it to be. I didn't really think it thru. The idea struck me...and I wanted to share.

I want everyone to have fun. :)

What is it you want to do? What does it feel like you should do? ;)

When I was a school child, as part of routine procedure, my IQ was tested, and recently Mensa
retested it. What is interesting is that this recent test provides strength by its findings
that at least in my case, my IQ classification has not changed at all in these intervening years.
I am now 61, and I recall speaking to a psychologist when I was in fourth or fifth grade. If there
is no real strength in this kind of testing, it is interesting to see it offering me consistent findings.

New Threads

Top Bottom