• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random album creation

. . .

V.I.P Member
1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to Flickr and click on ?explore the last seven days?. Third picture no matter what ...... it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use Photoshop or a similar image-editing app (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it together.

2cthbsj0.jpg

*Note - I copied and pasted this thread from somewhere else.

Cali Connection
"Everything you can imagine is real."
17097750878_7648cb46bd_m.jpg

Well, I have accumulated the first 3 raw ingredients.
I have doubts about being able to manage the last.
Hmmm...picnik.com has ended its existence.

What now?

flickr
ribbet
the general search for 'image editing free easy'?

This feels like enough for now.
This month I figured out how to get GIFs.
Maybe there is hope for me figuring out how to do this, too.

images

Eventually.

ejhBmD1.png

random album #1
If I knew how, I'd use classier font.
I don't know how.
If I write down what I did, I could try it again.

SzbuVek.png
Cr2RzHN.png
L7beXS8.png

I did these yesterday and forgot to click 'Post.'
I used imgur.

SzbuVek.png
Cr2RzHN.png
L7beXS8.png

I did these yesterday and forgot to click 'Post.'
I used imgur.

lol, these are all titles that would catch my eye, if i didn't know better i would be off trying to find out what they sound like. I think LATENCY, Fear and Smallness is my favorite.

New Threads

Top Bottom