• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RAINBOW

invisibility003

V.I.P Member
I've noticed there's lots of single colour threads, so I thought maybe we could have a thread where we post images in order of the colours of the rainbow?

Eg. *I post a red image*
*Someone else posts an orange image*
*Next person posts yellow image*
*Other person posts green image*

And so on and so on. When we finish the colours of the rainbow, we just start again.

And we just keep going on and on until people get sick of this thread and ignore it and it gets forgotten :)

Okay I'll start it off and post a red image (or mainly red image)

230450.jpg

upload_2018-12-10_19-29-55.jpeg
(and if anyone doesn't remember what order the colours of a rainbow goes, it's Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)

New Threads

Top Bottom