• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

R-O-F-L.

It's a joke.
Ever watched Onion News?
XD.
I was loling the entire way :p.
They're parodying people who seriously go out and say **** like that xD.
EMZ=]

It's a joke.
Ever watched Onion News?
XD.
I was loling the entire way :p.
They're parodying people who seriously go out and say **** like that xD.
EMZ=]

Ouh... So it was like that. And nope, I`m not familiar with "Onion News". I don`t think many Finns knows that magazine...

Well it's more famous for its YouTube channel but yeah xD.
If you look at the other bar on the page and stuff you see articles like, '18 year-old demands sexual harassment' rofl.
EMZ=]

Sorry about this, Emor, but one thing has been bothering me for a while. What does that "EMZ" means, which you write to the end of your post every time?

Sorry about this, Emor, but one thing has been bothering me for a while. What does that "EMZ" means, which you write to the end of your post every time?
Nothing really. It actually irritates me a bit when people on forums or YouTube call me, 'EMZ'. It's just a signature I came up with when I was 11 years old(except it was :)EMZ:) then, not EMZ=]) on a forum where the forum software didn't support signatures so people had to type them at the end of every post.
When the forum got new forum software a lot of people weren't keen on it due to the moderator functionality and refused to use any of the new functionalities completely like the ability to edit and delete posts so some people just used signatures still at the end.
I'm the only one who still does now but more because it's a compulsion and it feels weird when I don't have it on the end of my forum posts. It's the same for all forum posts I make.
It's a shame Google doesn't index equal signs and brackets because then someone could find all my posts I've ever made.
EMZ=]

Nothing really. It actually irritates me a bit when people on forums or YouTube call me, 'EMZ'. It's just a signature I came up with when I was 11 years old(except it was :)EMZ:) then, not EMZ=]) on a forum where the forum software didn't support signatures so people had to type them at the end of every post.
When the forum got new forum software a lot of people weren't keen on it due to the moderator functionality and refused to use any of the new functionalities completely like the ability to edit and delete posts so some people just used signatures still at the end.
I'm the only one who still does now but more because it's a compulsion and it feels weird when I don't have it on the end of my forum posts. It's the same for all forum posts I make.
It's a shame Google doesn't index equal signs and brackets because then someone could find all my posts I've ever made.
EMZ=]

A signature? Ok then. Looks kinda funny actually.

:lol: 

Yeah, I knew what Onion News was BTW.
I think I sort of... skipped your post... LOL...
I've seriously got to stop doing that xD.
I skip paragraphs in emails and everything without noticing.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom