• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Quiz: Answer These Questions And We’ll Tell Which ‘90s Cartoon You Should Be In

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
Answer These Questions And We’ll Tell Which ‘90s Cartoon You Should Be In

I got:
Courage the Cowardly Dog
You are a very cautious and a very calculated person. Which is great because that's how you're able to detect danger early and avoid it. Whew, crisis averted. Now, get ready for all the ghouls you're about to experience throughout the show. We all know you're truly courageous when you want to be.

That's true, but I never liked that show.

So did I. Hmm.

90sCartoonCharacter.JPG

I got:
You got: Daria
You're cynical AF, you love music, and you don't get caught with everything else. You take care of your friends and they really value you for it. You have a low-tolerance for ******** and you've only formed meaningful relationships because of it. You would absolutely SHINE as Daria's replacement on Daria.

Image: MTV

LOL, haven't got a clue what that cartoon is :D

You got: Daria
You're cynical AF, you love music, and you don't get caught with everything else. You take care of your friends and they really value you for it. You have a low-tolerance for ******** and you've only formed meaningful relationships because of it. You would absolutely SHINE as Daria's replacement on Daria.

Image: MTV

Share Tweet Copy Link
anigif_enhanced-5641-1513203351-3.gif

Yes it is interesting- wonder what it means , if anything.
I wonder if we aspies have some common answers for the questions "What is your idea of a good time?" (we tend to be introverted) and "What is usually on your mind" (since we may have some similar thoughts).

I got Rocko's Modern Life. Having not had cable for pretty much the entire 1990s, I have no idea what that means.

I got Dexter's Laboratory. I was only guessing for the Friends one, though, because I've never seen this show, and only have a vague idea of what the characters are like. I've never seen any of the sitcoms, either.

I put staying inside as my idea of a good time since I'm not very social and the world is loud and I put Who wants to know? for what's usually on my mind since I have a lot of dark thoughts.
I also put who wants to know, haha! But I put going on vacation as a good time.

Last edited:
I also put "Who wants to know?" because none of the other choices seemed to apply to me. For the good time question, I chose the library option.

@Butterfly88

I don't remember ever seeing the show that my answers matched.
The 'Dexter's Laboratory' show.

I was glad I wasn't, for instance.....Mr. Bumpy
from Bump in the Night. :confused:
Not that he was entirely without good points.

Nightmare Ned was cool.
I am not saying that either of those are possible results.....
Just a couple shows I watched.

dang. I couldnot do it. The options I would need are not there. I can't eat any of that food. And I hated Friends. I would never get a tattoo. The option of going on a long walk outdoors was not there.
This was made by an NT who had no understanding of quiet, peaceful, internal stuff.

Sorry to be a kill joy but I could not do it.................

New Threads

Top Bottom