• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Question if what I am having delusion of grandeur

Oz67

That makes sense. I just feel ashamed, because what I did is inappropriate to do in the store, but I can't help it, I am tired of pretending to be normal.

Yeah you're gonna need to give some actual context before this is going to make sense to anyone.

What did you do in the store?

That is a funny history, I imagined myself as having a crown as if I am a king and acting cool and acting to my other self, as if me's are from the other world, and I looked at every mirror and waved to my other self. I hope that the security guards does not think I am insane, I am just having serious mental health crisis related to Bipolar Disorder, and I heard in the store employees talking about me how I secretly show symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and they talked how I just need to take some rest.

That is a funny history, I imagined myself as having a crown as if I am a king and acting cool and acting to my other self, as if me's are from the other world, and I looked at every mirror and waved to my other self. I hope that the security guards does not think I am insane, I am just having serious mental health crisis related to Bipolar Disorder, and I heard in the store employees talking about me how I secretly show symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and they talked how I just need to take some rest.

So long as you're harmless and not being mean to others. Should be okay. Maybe you brighten their day.

So your a king eh? I'm still in training for that position.

I imagined myself as having a crown as if I am a king and acting cool and acting to my other self, as if me's are from the other world, and I looked at every mirror and waved to my other self.

That doesn't seem unusual, really.

I heard in the store employees talking about me how I secretly show symptoms of Bipolar Disorder and they talked how I just need to take some rest.

It doesn't seem likely that store employees would be using diagnostic terms
like "show symptoms of Bipolar Disorder..."

That sounds more like you were projecting your own thoughts, imagining that
they were the thoughts and speech of other people.

It sounds like paranoia (people are talking about me...)

That doesn't seem unusual, really.

It doesn't seem likely that store employees would be using diagnostic terms
like "show symptoms of Bipolar Disorder..."

That sounds more like you were projecting your own thoughts, imagining that
they were the thoughts and speech of other people.

It sounds like paranoia (people are talking about me...)

I sound like I have persecutory delusions, but without anosognosia. I have severe hallucinations of them talking about me. That is not good at all.

anosognosia

That word I had to look up.

anosognosia, a word of Greek origin that roughly translates to "without knowledge of disease." You may also hear it called "lack of insight." What it boils down to is that the person is unaware of their condition and unable to accept it.

Someone with anosognosia isn't simply in denial or being stubborn. Their brain can't process the fact that their thoughts and moods don’t reflect reality.
What Is Anosognosia?

So what you are saying it that you are aware
that you are experiencing hallucinations and that
they aren't reality. But that doesn't make them
go away.

anosognosia

That word I had to look up.

anosognosia, a word of Greek origin that roughly translates to "without knowledge of disease." You may also hear it called "lack of insight." What it boils down to is that the person is unaware of their condition and unable to accept it.

Someone with anosognosia isn't simply in denial or being stubborn. Their brain can't process the fact that their thoughts and moods don’t reflect reality.
What Is Anosognosia?

So what you are saying it that you are aware
that you are experiencing hallucinations and that
they aren't reality. But that doesn't make them
go away.

Yes, that is what I meant to say.

Sorry. Maybe you need to change the thought loop and imagine that they are saying what a well-behaved considerate young man you are. And that you take responsibility for yourself. We have seen this here.

well, I'm not normal and I accept it now. sure, its a disability according to many people. am I special because I am too honest and can loop the reasonings of other until they attack me. oh, its difficult when they attack not to use their negative energy to my advantage and hurt the crap out of them. so, I practice my martial arts to calm the nerves and do my breathing and humming meditation, praying and reading the bible.
writing blogs, my thesis, making art, making music, taking walks, shoot photographs. yeah, its a struggle but, screw being normal. just continue to be humble and blessed we will survive the torture and the discrimination... but be supportive of the one's label schizo and what not, I watched a video of a Doctor admit the schizo was a spectrum thing. Well, schizo is autism with extremely bad trauma from abuse and neglect that brings on psycotic psychosis.
oh, and I'm off of all medications as all those medications say, can bring on suicidal thoughts.
oh, but, I used cannabis to get off the meds. i can't use cannabis now as I'm getting my commercial pilots license and I'm a licensed commercial truck driver.
but, seriously, I love me my mary and jane. haha marijuana.

King of Nothing, Seals & Crofts (1974)
we are all kings and queens so stay humble and watch out for those lame as normies but now we did our time and now we can relax and chill, do you best to breath and relax anyways. yeah, I know its difficult. smile cause you're worth it. you each know why and what makes you special

New Threads

Top Bottom