• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Products you love that you want to buy for everyone else

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, are there any products you love so much that you feel like buying it for everyone else?

I have bought my friends and family some IZOD clothes over the past several years.

Over the past year I have bought my grandparents new Moen faucets and showerheads.

For my pastor, I bought them two new Honeywell Color Smart Thermostats.

81DBEz5lnjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The 'LectroFan White Noise Machine. I bought one for my mother-in-law for her birthday a few years back. My brother-in-law now has one too. My partner and I cannot sleep without it.

If I could, I would buy everyone copies of the mangas of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Berserk, Battle Angel Alita, Eden It’s An Endless World!, and Made in Abyss. ;)

It's just a little thing but I love sponge cloths a.k.a Swedish Dish Cloths. They are not common in the U.S. so the people I give them to are deligted to receive something unusual.

I must be channeling Mr. Spock. :oops:

I just cannot imagine much of anything that I would buy that would universally appeal to most anyone else. That in real life, it has been much easier for me to conclude that if I like something, they won't. Sad, but true.

Being generous with others is great, though it's a crapshoot as to whether their tastes may be similar to yours.

Last edited:
I must be channeling Mr. Spock. :oops:

I just cannot imagine much of anything that I would buy that would universally appeal to most anyone else. That in real life, it has been much easier for me to conclude that if I like something, they won't. Sad, but true.

Being generous with others is great, though it's a crapshoot as to whether their tastes may be similar to yours.

My grandfather is happy with his IZOD clothes and Moen faucets and showerheads. And my pastor likes his thermostat in his living room that he wanted another one for his bedroom.

My grandfather is happy with his IZOD clothes and Moen faucets and showerheads. And my pastor likes his thermostat in his living room that he wanted another one for his bedroom.

I wish I had a dollar for every gift I gave that was not appreciated. Where the person receiving it was simply too polite to tell the truth. And where I was wise enough never to ask. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom