• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Problems registering new card on Subway website

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Today I received a brand new card with no points on it, I am now trying to register the card on the Subway website but it does not work.

When I went in Subway at Meadow Hall this Lunchtime I specifically asked for a brand new card with no points on it, as I have discovered that if a new card has points, it can't be registered as a new card online, I have typed in the 16 digit card number several times and it does not work.

I hate the website, I've registered a card before and didn't have problems, but I recently lost my old card so I now have 2 new ones that I can't use because they aren't activated online.

Can anyone help me sort this out before I cut both cards up and bin 'em, and then go on a long swear word filled rant on my blog about the problem?!

I realise this site is full of North Americans and Canadians and this is a UK based problem, but I need some help here guys so make with the helpful posts.

Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 19.14.16.png
Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 19.13.47.png

Hopefully that is helpful?

That does help but it's a bit confusing, when I rang Subway's customer service number up last week they said you couldn't register new cards if there was any points on them?

I'll be going in Subway up near work on Tuesday so I'll get them to activate the card and see if that works.

I hope you manage to get it sorted!

New Threads

Top Bottom