• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

problem changing avatars

nuskone

I NEED WAGECUCKERY
ive been having this since i subscribed to the forums
for one reason or another whenever i try to upload a picture a short loading icon appears right on the top and after that it tells me that no file has been selected once again
the only indication it reads for picture requirements is that they're bigger than 200x200 and the pictures i want to use do just that

any ideas?

for one reason or another whenever i try to upload a picture a short loading icon appears right on the top and after that it tells me that no file has been selected once again
the only indication it reads for picture requirements is that they're bigger than 200x200 and the pictures i want to use do just that

any ideas?
Can you screen capture what you see?

You can use a resize program offsite and then upload it to the site. Here are some free ones:

Picture resize, picture shrink. Shrink or enlarge a GIF, JPG, JPEG, or PNG Image. Easy, Free picture resize and resizer.
Resize and crop photos, images and pictures online

Or you can do it yourself in paint, if you have the software on your system:

Method 2 Using Paint in Windows
  1. Make a copy of the image file. ...
  2. Open the image in Paint. ...
  3. Select the entire image. ...
  4. Click the "Resize" button. ...
  5. Use the "Resize" fields to change the size of the image. ...
  6. Click "OK" to see your resized image. ...
  7. Drag the canvas edges to match the resized image. ...
  8. Save your resized image.

any ideas?
How big are the images?

New Threads

Top Bottom