• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Prayers

Fino

Alex
V.I.P Member
Tell me how you'd like me to pray for you! If you prefer for it to be private, feel free to private message me.

"It is possible to move men, through God, by prayer alone." — Hudson Taylor

Pray for God to give me patience, and to give me patience right this second.

j/k

Pray for the people in my blood family, who currently do not want to save themselves.

Tell me how you'd like me to pray for you! If you prefer for it to be private, feel free to private message me.

For now, I want prayers to find my future homestead, that God will guide me in making the right choice; and that God provide me with all the help, resources and connections I need in order to purchase, move into, and set up my homestead.

Pray for God to give me patience, and to give me patience right this second.

j/k

Pray for the people in my blood family, who currently do not want to save themselves.

What do you mean by "save themselves"? To me "saved" means becoming Christian.

What do you mean by "save themselves"? To me "saved" means becoming Christian.

I meant that they should save themselves from their mental health issues that have been passed down generation to generation. They are too comfortable in their misery.

I meant that they should save themselves from their mental health issues that have been passed down generation to generation. They are too comfortable in their misery.

Some of my family is in the same exact situation. It's very stressful.

@Fino I’m planning on phoning my local farmer’s market tomorrow in an effort to make connections, can you please pray for my success, and that social anxiety doesn’t get the best of me in the conversation?

That's kind.
I often have chats with God, I know God is listening.
I'm not religious, but you can't deny the existence of God in my opinion.
Jesus was a good guy too.
I have Christian friends who pray for me, more prayers won't go a miss.
Whatever religion, sending energy up to the creator in the form of prayers is ok by me.
Please pray for me that I can achieve stillness, and silence within, and also to be free from over-talking and over-thinking, to aid focus and help me "be with myself".

Thank you.

That's kind.
I often have chats with God, I know God is listening.
I'm not religious, but you can't deny the existence of God in my opinion.
Jesus was a good guy too.
I have Christian friends who pray for me, more prayers won't go a miss.
Whatever religion, sending energy up to the creator in the form of prayers is ok by me.
Please pray for me that I can achieve stillness, and silence within, and also to be free from over-talking and over-thinking, to aid focus and help me "be with myself".

Thank you.

If you don't agree that Jesus is God, then you must think he's a lunatic because he repeatedly claimed to be God. He's either a lunatic or God, there is no middle-ground. But I'll definitely pray for you!

@Fino I’m planning on phoning my local farmer’s market tomorrow in an effort to make connections, can you please pray for my success, and that social anxiety doesn’t get the best of me in the conversation?
Lord hear our prayer
Thank you, and thanks everyone who prayed; the phone actually went quite, especially considering I was in a bit of rush when I made it.

If you don't agree that Jesus is God, then you must think he's a lunatic because he repeatedly claimed to be God. He's either a lunatic or God, there is no middle-ground. But I'll definitely pray for you!
Thanks for your prayers.
Humans have differing views and opinions, and that is ok.
It's great to have faith.
I have faith in God.
Jesus was definitely not a lunatic, he was very wise and humble.

New Threads

Top Bottom