• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pray for the Peace of Afghanistan

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I have a friend who lives in Kazakhstan. She says that currently they are seeing thousands of Afghan refugees flood into her country, as the president of Afghanistan is signing a treaty to turn the country over to the Taliban.

It is a massive humanitarian crisis.

Also pray for those too poor or too disabled to leave, especially families with small children or elderly relatives, for their suffering is great.

Please don't make this into a political thread. It's a call for people to pray in the time of great darkness. Be the light!

Last edited:
Thank you! I had been thinking of a thread like this. It brings tears to my eyes how much suffering is there. Praying!

“Nightmare” by Afghan female graffiti artist, Shamsia Hassani. A painting illustrating what so many Afghan women are feeling with the Taliban regaining control of all the country.

237485991_10108531342697674_2322544516578372054_n.jpg

I have a friend who lives in Kazakhstan. She says that currently they are seeing thousands of Afghan refugees flood into her country, as the mayor of the city of Kabul, Afghanistan is signing a treaty to turn over Kabul and the surrounding area to the Taliban.

It is a massive humanitarian crisis.

Also pray for those too poor or too disabled to leave, especially families with small children or elderly relatives, for their suffering is great.

Please don't make this into a political thread. It's a call for people to pray in the time of great darkness. Be the light!
please pray for Jerusalem it's on fire 3000 Jewish israelis had to be evacuated ,if you can donate a tree! as the forest is being destroyed again!!!, it will give hope to jewish israelis.

upload_2021-8-16_19-27-51.png

In order to keep to OP's premise, please resist
temptation to make political commentary in your
posts in this thread.

Political commentary belongs in the Politics Discussion area. There's a thread about the situation in Afghanistan in that area.

Praying for the leaders of the church groups to be able to get and keep the printed materials they need.

Praying also for wisdom for the leaders

Pray for peace, safety, understanding, and common sense, and pray for the grieving families in both countries.

Pray for children to grow up and never know war.

240841985_387211566096617_6755948469922055252_n.jpg

Last edited:
Praying for the families of the people in the coffins
Praying for the folks who feel left behind

Praying for the leaders
- of the West
- of Afghanistan
- of all in positions of influence

New Threads

Top Bottom