• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pray for our enemies

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I got the inspiration yesterday to pray for those who want us eradicated, praying for enemies and people I have issues is something I’ve had an interesting history with in my reversion to the Catholic Faith. I have decided to start this sort of unique prayer campaign calling on all Autistic people who believe in prayer to pray for those who want us to go extinct. I already have a sort of official Claritan prayer campaign for the parents of Autistic children, now I want to go to a greater length and see if we can get many of those who are hostile to us to have a change of heart.

78F182F3-F3E1-4F49-8C2B-63DC8FBB34F4.jpeg
This prayer campaign will last from here, to the end of the month and year, please consider joining.​

Even though I'm not really religious (or tied to any one religion), I find that it's beneficial to pray for and forgive anyone who has done me wrong as a form of a cleansing spell. I've also noticed that people who cling to the path of vengeance and anger don't do so well with their own internal struggle and keep the pain alive, so to speak.

But this is from a point of view with regular traumas; some things may not be fully forgivable for certain people. But I believe that when they find the strength to do so, it's the true way to banish enemies or anyone who has really done some kind of harm to them. Wishing them well is extremely powerful.

I would join, but I don't want to bring any sacrilege (I can't believe I spelled that right) into the group.

"Forgive me my trespasses as I forgive those who trespassed against me." is excellent advice. Not everyone is religious, so one should do what can be done to make atonement. Then one should forgive one's own trespasses as you forgive those who trespassed against you. (There may be a lot of both.)

New Threads

Top Bottom