• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Potato, a Book Cat

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220524_215636.jpg

It's Tuesday...and, new books.

Kalinychta

V.I.P Member
Although I must unfortunately criticize this latest photo, since Potato Cat is nowhere to be seen in it…

Shaddock

V.I.P Member
This is Potato Cat. He is my friend and one of my common ground subjects to bridge things like introductions.

sweet-o-meter 100/100

potato cat : D what a name : D

not quite a week since CatCat passed

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: catcat : D :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: oh my gosh : D

and the name of the dog is, I guess, dogdog? :tearsofjoy:

not laughing about you, these names are just funny and cute.

Last edited:

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220611_182830.jpg

New book by one of my favourite author/illustrator teams. Books seem to find me when I need them most.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220613_123843.jpg

Three years ago today a friend gave me Potato Cat just days after my adored CatCat passed at the age of 20.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
FB_IMG_1655322598796.jpg

Throw back of Potato Cat. This was probably from the third day we had him. He was so little. Barely seven weeks old.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
Just 7 weeks old and already reading books. :)

This was the book Potato Cat literally cut his teeth on. I still have the teeth marks in the pages to prove it. It was also the day he learned Rule Zero.

Books are friends, not food.

I've only ever had to tell him that first time. He is a remarkably good cat, who is now 2/3 the size of Rue Dog.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220619_164701.jpg

I suck at everything art, but I've still been messing with this enough to warrant the purchase of some decent tools.

New Threads

Top Bottom