• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of stuff you made.

gonzerd

Stranger
V.I.P Member
The title says it all really. If you made something, post a picture, video, link or what have you and share the creativity.

Here are a few boxes I put together earlier. Each one contains a different piece of scented soap, for when I need to smell a nice smell. I call them sniffing boxes.

snuifdoosjes.jpg

This is a collage I made a few years ago with transparent plastic, some enlarged cut-outs of limestone from a photography book, and a Xerox machine. I do collages like this constantly, but this one's always going to be my favorite work. I've never achieved this level of abstraction since, but hope to.

I'm happy to share more art with people who are not bothered by nudity or "controversial" content.

Attachments

• header.png
    header.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 212
More collages & one more overlay. Sorry if these are dark or disturbing to anyone, but I tend to get things off my chest by making them.
vortex.png
m8bk3.jpg
m8bk5.jpg
vortex.png
. :)
m8bk3.jpg
m8bk5.jpg

More collages & one more overlay. Sorry if these are dark or disturbing to anyone, but I tend to get things off my chest by making them.

I love the spiral one!! I feel overwhelmed today and it makes my eyes (and my mind) rest looking at it. Thank you for sharing :)

My pleasure! I've always thought there was a certain anxiety and despair to my collages, but people like yourself seem to extract some positivity, and in the case of a friend, even some humor. I'm really glad people can get something other than what I put into them.

I've made too many things....

This is my book, a whimsical love tale, blocked my name
book1%2Bcopy.jpg

My Guitars and other instruments...but there is more I have made lol

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

946621_155112428013869_2131819354_n.jpg

999654_155112394680539_1291074999_n.jpg

1000882_155112441347201_486840454_n.jpg

1011965_155112401347205_537424729_n.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_7373.jpg

IMG_7720.jpg

SDIM0778.jpg

IMG_8977.jpg

IMG_9426.jpg

IMG_9758a.jpg

More collages & one more overlay. Sorry if these are dark or disturbing to anyone, but I tend to get things off my chest by making them.View attachment 14184 View attachment 14182 View attachment 14183 View attachment 14184 . :)View attachment 14182 View attachment 14183
I really like your work, the techniques really work well. I was wondering if you use an image transfer process to create them from the Xeroxed image, like place image where desired, press and kinda burnish the image with a solvent to transfer it or if you use layers of transparent plastic to create them kinda photoshop style?
The aesthetic quality of your spirals is incredible!

The title says it all really. If you made something, post a picture, video, link or what have you and share the creativity.

Here are a few boxes I put together earlier. Each one contains a different piece of scented soap, for when I need to smell a nice smell. I call them sniffing boxes.

snuifdoosjes.jpg
I LOVE boxes. I'm a very bad bookbinder, myself. This is a paper wrapped box with wax painted plates for pages.

I also made the pond, too. Now four of my neighbors also have ponds.

Attachments

• 2015-05-01 14.00.16.jpg
    2015-05-01 14.00.16.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 210
I LOVE boxes. I'm a very bad bookbinder, myself. This is a paper wrapped box with wax painted plates for pages.

I also made the pond, too. Now four of my neighbors also have ponds.
Very nice box & plates! Your pond looks very pretty too. (And way to go because that must have been a lot of work to build!) Do you find it takes a lot of time & effort to maintain? (Thanks for answering if you see this!)

Very nice box & plates! Your pond looks very pretty too. (And way to go because that must have been a lot of work to build!) Do you find it takes a lot of time & effort to maintain? (Thanks for answering if you see this!)

Just saw this!

The bigger a pond is, the more it takes care of itself. This one's about 1200 gallons (10 x 13' and variable depth, since it was hand-dug). My spouse meddles with the pump once every six weeks or so, and it needs water in hot weather. Other than that...like every garden I've ever had, it's a work in progress. And a place I pray in, or just rest.

New Threads

Top Bottom