• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post photos taken on expired film

Myrtonos

If you have any film that is expired, why not take photos with it? Make sure to correct any color casts contained in the film before uploading the photo.
If the expired film is panchromatic, take pictures using the following technique: Three exposures on separate film frames, one through a red filter, one through a green filter and another through a blue filter. Dichroic filters are best.

If you have any film that is expired, why not take photos with it? Make sure to correct any color casts contained in the film before uploading the photo.
If the expired film is panchromatic, take pictures using the following technique: Three exposures on separate film frames, one through a red filter, one through a green filter and another through a blue filter. Dichroic filters are best.

What kind of film camera do you use?

I have some film cameras that I know work, but haven't used them in a few years now... But I do know some film shooters...

Can you even still get film? I haven’t seen any places in my area that even develops film in years. Walmart only does digital photos as far as I know.

Can you even still get film? I haven’t seen any places in my area that even develops film in years. Walmart only does digital photos as far as I know.

Film is widely available, both through the used market (as per the topic of this thread - expired film), and through specialty shops... Where I am in western Canada, London Drugs still sells film, also smaller camera stores sell film, and can arrange for developing it... Also many photographers process their own B&W film...

Whether you can get film or not, some may already have film bought when it was still widely available and has since expired.

New Threads

Top Bottom