• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post Cheesy Halloween Videos!!

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
It's October first and we all know what that means! The season of HallowThanksChristmakkah has officially begun!

We are counting down to Halloween, and what better way than to post videos that are spooky and campy? Oooooh!

So whether you're watching Goth Talk or doing the Time Warp.. again, let's all celebrate by posting something spooky and funny!

And remember: Let's not post anything gory, and instead just focus on the fun of the season.

Last edited:
Okay I dont have anything that's really "funny" when it comes to spooky stuff.

How about some cosmic horror instead?

From my favorite horror series right now:

Dont worry, there's no gore, planets dont have gore. Some of those moons arent having a very good day though. Neptune DEFINITELY isnt having a good day.

I've seen this like 50 times and the bit after the "sudden gravitational pull" still creeps me the heck out.

How about Indian Thriller? Make sure and turn on Closed Captions!!!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom