• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a youtube video

Kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjaQjaGYmqM

"This Used To Be My Playground" by Madonna.

^I've seen people act that way in real life and it always made me nervous. I never knew what they had but I could tell they had something.

I would have got off the bus the minute I noticed there was no seats and I'd have sit next to someone tbh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM2mG0yyqFg
I like that video.
I used to listen to Muse but it has a weird effect on me. I'm listening to it now... I already notice some physiological changes :/.
EMZ=]

I like this video too:
Out of all the videos you choose cars bumping into each other to represent your hometown? LOL. Nah, jk.
But yeah, was it completey frozen over and iced?
Our roads had a lot of snow, but there was friction, except from on some od the pedestrian pavements where it was just completely ice.
EMZ=]

People here in Portland just don't know how to drive in the snow because we don't get it all the time. We get it once a year or so but it doesn't stay long. It's rare when it stays a week or so. Last year it stayed for three weeks. We got a foot of it and it was a lot for our city. We got snow again last month and it only stay less than 24 hrs and it melted. We had four inches. So yeah people here are just stupid to drive in it and they don't seem to learn how. I think they would know if they have lived her for a while. I'm sure they learn from their mistakes to drive slow. I know how to drive in it. The street in the video was on a hill and it was icy under the snow and people just didn't know how to drive in it. A elementary school teacher took the video from the roof of his apartment building and submitted it to the news station. It was showed all over the nation and the news stations played that video over and over I hear when it happened. That video was showed from the news station up in Seattle.

I've seen that video before.
And that sucks. We don't get snow that much, but this year we got a lot and I missed a weeks worth of school because it.
I like the questions posed in this video.
EMZ=]

That sounds awesome.
I remember when I used to play Animal Crossing on my DS and you could do something similar. There was many game theme tunes available for people to transfer onto their DS manually.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom