• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Possible successful reality shift attempt!!!

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I only just now heard of reality shifting. The idea of writing your own reality on paper and then traveling to it, is very tantalizing, it's something I have needed for a long time. This reality is so hectic and demanding of me, it's become exhausting to do damn near anything.

But then...

I found a few of these... Videos on YouTube. Subliminals, as they're called. I didn't want to believe it at first, but then, just out of curiosity, just on a whim, to see what would happen, I tried one, just so I could say I did.

There was one that claimed to do this in no more than 15 seconds, yeah right, i thought. But then i was listening to it.

The next thing I knew:

I was completely unable to move. No matter how hard i tried to move my body, i couldn't. I told my body, yelled at my body on the inside to move, but it wouldn't. Then, i saw myself in a car with my stepdad. This car... It didn't look like ours. It didn't look like it was from Earth. It was... Different. It was built different, it drove different, it drove like it just came out of a futuristic factory; there was no reaction to jagged surfaces on the road, no reaction to dead animals, etc. It just... It drove, that was it. But the city we were in, the people in it... They looked like something out of an isekai anime. They wore magician robes, they wore mercenary warrior armor, they carried swords longer than their bodies, wisps and fae followed them around, tamed slimes bounced and hopped alongside them.

And then after my stepfather got me out of the car, I looked at myself in a mirror. I too, was one of these people. I was thin, I was a mage, wearing a black trench-coat-like outfit, with green trimmings and gold accents. I had a staff with an amethyst crystal ball on the end of it.

On a whim, in this new world i apparently wrote, i reached a hand out...

And what do I see floating in front of me, showing me my own HP/MP and character stats?

Why, none other than KumokuOS itself.

I. HAVE. SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

"...reality shifting is allegedly a meditative technique that lets you mentally experience alternative lives..."
What is reality shifting, and does the TikTok trend work?

So what’s the science behind the strange phenomenon? Grace Warwick is a therapist with expertise in anomalous experiences. She says that this isn’t lucid dreaming, but is instead something called a “transliminal experience”. “Transliminal experiences occur when awake and are most common when the mind is in a soothed state - for example, upon waking and before falling asleep,” she explains. “The ‘instructions’ [for shifting] that abound on social media include being half asleep as a start point. They then introduce repetitive music [or] counting backwards slowly. All these factors would induce a state conducive to a transliminal experience. An interesting aspect of the techniques is the central part that a prepared ‘script’ plays - I would liken the role of the script to creating a guided meditation or working with active imagination.”
What is 'reality shifting' and why is it taking over TikTok?

How Real is “Reality Shifting?”

"...reality shifting is allegedly a meditative technique that lets you mentally experience alternative lives..."
What is reality shifting, and does the TikTok trend work?

Grace Warwick is a therapist with expertise in anomalous experiences. She says that this isn’t lucid dreaming, but is instead something called a “transliminal experience”. “Transliminal experiences occur when awake and are most common when the mind is in a soothed state - for example, upon waking and before falling asleep,” she explains. “The ‘instructions’ [for shifting] that abound on social media include being half asleep as a start point. They then introduce repetitive music [or] counting backwards slowly. All these factors would induce a state conducive to a transliminal experience. An interesting aspect of the techniques is the central part that a prepared ‘script’ plays - I would liken the role of the script to creating a guided meditation or working with active imagination.”
What is 'reality shifting' and why is it taking over TikTok?

How Real is “Reality Shifting?”

So I am indeed NOT dreaming at all!! I DID go to the reality I wrote!! I can't believe it worked!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my newest and most favorite hobby!!

So, here's the reality I wrote, if anyone is interested. It's a hybrid of "Reincarnated As A Slime" and Sword Art Online, called [Augvale Online]. It's a world that takes place in an anime MMORPG where fantasy technology and modern technology have become one, and so now you have people keeping fae to charge their phones, pet slimes that live in little beds in people's houses, TV's, etc. Everyone is a "Player" who has their own avatar, and they can be a paladin, a mage (like my character is), an assassin etc. For some reason my stepfather was with me and he had an assassin character, and he offered me something that was a little like delta-8, only more bold-tasting.

I have to explore this reality I created!

But I also have to remember, there's a certain sea dragon who showed me how to do this :) (look at my profile picture)

a world that takes place in an anime MMORPG where fantasy technology and modern technology have become one, and so now you have people keeping fae to charge their phones

Ran across an anime like that actually.
I actually have experience that during sickness. Though the dreams were not fun and very scary.

"being half asleep as a start point. They then introduce repetitive music [or] counting backwards slowly"

Sounds like autohypnosis to me.

This is something I practice most everyday.
It's great for relaxation and I call it taking a mini vacation in my mind.
If you have a good inner eye in your mind, you can create your own paradise and control the trip.

My cousin who was a psychologist at a hospital here first introduced this to me through the use of
tapes and CD's back then. Plus we worked together to be able to go into the induced state on your
own--like self hypnosis. I've been using it since the late '80s.

What's a slime? Something like a Salamander or an Axolotl?

AX.jpg
:D

This is something I practice most everyday.
It's great for relaxation and I call it taking a mini vacation in my mind.
If you have a good inner eye in your mind, you can create your own paradise and control the trip.

My cousin who was a psychologist at a hospital here first introduced this to me through the use of
tapes and CD's back then. Plus we worked together to be able to go into the induced state on your
own--like selfhypnosis. I've been using it since the late '80s.

What's a slime? Something like a Salamder or an Axolotl?
Slime is an anime reference. Isekai is a genre of anime where a person either gets unexpectedly transported to another world or dies and is reincarnated there. "That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime" is a very popular anime series.

Imagine a little blob of goo with two slits where his eyes should be, and he's able to do magic and stuff. If he notices a wound or something, he might offer to give you some hipokute salve or something.

This is not new this stuff is warned about in the bible to stay away from Jesuits have been using it for centuries under various names to control people and if you attend Christian churches it's a very good chance someone in that church uses this and other techniques for mind control.

This is not new this stuff is warned about in the bible to stay away from Jesuits have been using it for centuries under various names to control people and if you attend Christian churches it's a very good chance someone in that church uses this and other techniques for mind control.

Kinda figured I'd see this here.

Look, I didn't even mean to make this happen, it just... happened. I'm just trying to understand it better. Not only that but...my relationship with God and Jesus.... It's kinda toxic. In all honesty, I prefer to just talk as little as I can about God because of what's happened on the past.

But don't worry about me. I've had plenty of time to get used to this already :)

New Threads

Top Bottom