• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Positive reaction to Anne Hegarty off the Chase's revelation that she's Aspie.

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
She's a contestant on the new series of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here on ITV 1, and she's told the world she has Asperger's syndrome! So far though the response has been positive.

She was also on Loose Women about a month ago discussing her Asperger's diagnosis, there might be footage of the episode on ITV.com.

She's an inspiration IMO, she's Aspie and she's arguably one of the best Chasers, although she has lost a few Final Chases, but none of the Chasers are undefeated any more, not even Jenny Ryan.

She isn't the only person in the jungle with an connection to autism either. Harry Redknapp is an ambassador for Autism Wessex. A charity for the county I live it.

My family is watching this show. I’m not a big fan of television outside Sir David Attenborough documentarys let alone reality television, so I don’t really have much of an idea to who most of these people are but I mean glad that she’s done this. My parents are pretty impressed that she’s been doing well there (according to them, I have no idea), and think she’s a good role model.

Anne's just lost a Final Chase today to a good team for 24 Grand.

I hear she's doing well on I'm a Celebrity though.

New Threads

Top Bottom