• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Popping pimples

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Guys, I need to ask something:

When you have a pimple that had come to a head and is ready to be eviscerated, do you enjoy watching the stuff come out of it?

I can't be the only one because my mother and stepfather do it like its a hobby. I've had ones that were so backed up that they'd turn purple with the pus in the middle, and when I squeeze them I can feel them and hear them being popped. I'm serious. It's like a crackling noise and feels like a water balloon because there will be a little blood in it too
Sorry for being graphic. Also, sometimes it hurts. A lot.

Either way does anyone else have a thing for videos of this? Maybe it's a satisfaction thing? I dont want to come off as weird.

When I was a teenager and had bad acne - well, it probably wasn't that much worse than most other teens, but having pale skin made them stand out more - I knew that you weren't supposed to squeeze or pick at them because you could end up with scars that would be even worse than pimples. But I just couldn't resist it. I remember how my own mother seemed to think I was somehow at fault for having acne, like I didn't wash my face enough or something. I'd try all kind of acne lotions but they'd just dry my skin out really bad. I think I just have naturally oily skin. But I digress. It's funny how it doesn't bother me when I doing something gross but if I see someone else doing it it's hard to look at. I wonder why?

New Threads

Top Bottom