• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Political Party...?

Crossbreed

Neur-D Missionary ☝️
V.I.P Member
In our profiles, there is a dropdown list with a choice of political party affiliations. Mine is not on there. Could you add "US - Other?"

An option for Independent would be appreciated, as well. I'm in the US, but I imagine there's people in every country who don't neatly toe the lines of their parties.

An option for Independent would be appreciated, as well. I'm in the US, but I imagine there's people in every country who don't neatly toe the lines of their parties.

For that reason alone I leave it blank. Though in reality in my state I'm a registered non-partisan. But then not every state allows one to register accordingly, either.

Not to mention that in Nevada, you can legally vote for "none of the above". :cool:

I can see why the forum leaves this particular designation in an ambiguous manner. No harm, no foul IMO.

Last edited:
I long ago gave up supporting both political parties... I have consistently NOT voted over the last several elections and at work I refused to play office politics.

REMINDER

This is not the area for Political discussion.
This is the "Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback" area.
The title may give you the impression that it's an invitation to discuss politics.
It's not.
The OP suggested that an addition be made to the Profile Information, to include
other political parties. That is the topic.

New Threads

Top Bottom