• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Plush Animal Lovers' Day - October 28 2015

Coupe

Plush Animal Lovers' Day is in two days (October 28th)! :) Basically it's a day when you take some time to honor the stuffed animals/plushies you have, or do nice things for them - some of these things might be to take them for a walk, play with them, read to them or buy them a small present - one year I bought my favorite stuffed dolphin a pet ID tag to prevent her from getting lost. When I lived within walking distance of a shopping center, I would sometimes take my smaller plushies to the ice cream parlor there (I would "finish" their ice cream for them. :)) Some folks decide to celebrate PALs Day by adopting a new furry friend. :)

I'm trying to decide how I'm going to celebrate with my plushies on the 28th - I kind of already live every day as if it were PALs Day - taking my favorite small plushies everywhere, hugging them, etc...but this is the one day out of the whole year when I really get to show them how much I truly care for them and appreciate their unconditional love and friendship. If it wasn't for them, I would, in a way, be pretty much bereft of warmth or companionship. I'm sure I'll think of something. :)

Is anyone else celebrating Plush Animal Lovers' Day? :)

He is very excited

41EFJ57xU-L._SY300_.jpg

Well, today's the day! Happy Plush Animal Lovers' Day, everyone! :)

I saw few there I recognized, then inadvertently turned it into a came of "name that plush". :D

It's cool that there's a day for that. I love plushies!

I have this guy on my desk (not my picture):

CHlveBLVAAIHwtd.jpg

And will have this guy, once he's made and shipped:

c1c9b827a2a6fb00dcac5e574538e5b6_original.jpg

I also sleep with a blue bear that's about a 18 inches tall (perfect size to keep my shoulders from sagging inward and making it hard to breathe at night, since I sleep on my side and cross my arms).

image.png

I also sleep with a blue bear that's about a 18 inches tall (perfect size to keep my shoulders from sagging inward and making it hard to breathe at night, since I sleep on my side and cross my arms).
I really want one. I assume you know PHP? I miss all the fun stuff Toronto haves. True North conference must be nice.

I saw few there I recognized, then inadvertently turned it into a came of "name that plush". :D

It's cool that there's a day for that. I love plushies!

I have this guy on my desk (not my picture):

CHlveBLVAAIHwtd.jpg

And will have this guy, once he's made and shipped:

c1c9b827a2a6fb00dcac5e574538e5b6_original.jpg

Hi, dragonwolf! :) Yes, I tend to collect a lot of "character" plush. Your elephant and mammoth are adorable! :) I'm glad you also have a bear that helps you breathe easily at night.

I really want one. I assume you know PHP? I miss all the fun stuff Toronto haves. True North conference must be nice.

Yep, I'm a PHP Developer by trade. :)

Ironically, I haven't actually attended True North, but I couldn't resist getting the mammoth, because he looks so soft!

New Threads

Top Bottom