• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pictures you have taken around the city or town you live the closest to. (Your home town)

disconnected

V.I.P Member
Taken this morning.

46434891-FA39-4E03-BA1E-BD95D1450740.jpeg

I don't feel comfortable showing where I live, but I can describe it.

Thousands of years ago, a great ice wall broke, sending a massive flood through the mountains of tunneled volcanic basalt. It ripped away everything in its path, leaving a beautiful, lush valley at the confluence of rivers formed by that terrible deluge.

Here you will find great cities, farms so green that it almost hurts your eyes, and pockets of still untouched wilderness.

Bordering the valley are tall, volcanic mountain ranges, covered with deep forests, and if you follow the rivers to their mouth, you will find a delta so wide and wild, that ships must be piloted by locals, in order to navigate through the bar.

Last edited:
This isn't a very scenic picture. It is just a quick snap shot from my seat at a local resaurant. There are much better views but it gives you a sense of local "flavor".
20211012_105327.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom