• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Earlier today, I was watching a fight between Vegeta & Kakarot, and they are going absolutely ham. Like these guys are hitting each other so hard they're generating flashes of light. So this got me to thinking, could 2 Saiyans hit one another so hard that they momentarily achieve nuclear fusion? You have to consider these guys regularly punch hard enough to embed someone in the ground, and that's on easy mode, like not even Ultra Instinct or SS Blue. So what are you guy's thoughts on this? Just a silly discussion, nothing serious. I kinda want to see how deep this discussion can get lolll

JirenSuper.jpg

I don't dink I have those supa~powers....I'm like a geek type....ya know like if can't open peanut butter I soak lid under hot water.
Not sure I have dat much momentum for what u saying.....but maybe only way I'd survive.
I have wratchett type tools use to loosen very tight bolts on da car, 'mind power over matter'

The energy used in the inertial containment system to start fusion was about 2.05 megajoules. Even Superman would be converted to a plasma from the application of such power, and still it is unlikely that fusion would happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom