• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Two photos I took recently, my street photography...

Street Photo 12.jpg
Street Photo 11.jpg

Some street shots with a canon 280 zoom

I've been doing street photography for about 15 years, I have rarely used a long lens for that, currently I'm using a Fuji X-T1 and using either Fuji 10-24 lens or the 23mm F/2 for any of my photos really, but do have a longer lens I use occasionally

This is my Flickr account, it's still there but I haven't posted there since 2017, and I have far too many photos on that account! :eek: James Tworow

I've been doing street photography for about 15 years, I have rarely used a long lens for that, currently I'm using a Fuji X-T1 and using either Fuji 10-24 lens or the 23mm F/2 for any of my photos really, but do have a longer lens I use occasionally

I like to use a long lens for street photography just to keep some distance between me and my subject. Some people can get confrontational about getting their picture taken so I like to avoid that if possible.

I like to use a long lens for street photography just to keep some distance between me and my subject. Some people can get confrontational about getting their picture taken so I like to avoid that if possible.

I've never had any huge issues over the years, and I do often employ a more personal approach (along the lines of a stranger portrait), the scooter photo was taken at 24mm focal length and there was a degree of communication with them, very much my style at times

So, this happened a few weeks ago, I think it was. My father's birthday.

Started with this photo:

GroveStart.jpg

And then turned it into this:

GroveUpgradeJS.jpg

The sign there has some meaning to him, from his childhood, so my stepmother went outside to get a photo of it. She did this at midnight for some reason. Well, the sign is literally just across the street so it's not like much of a walk, but still, coulda done it during the day... regardless, she takes that photo with her phone, sends me the image, and requests that I "do something" with it, and we'd make that into the gift.

I used an AI to massively enlarge it (the actual full image is like 6144x8192) and then started Doing Things to it. Photoshop, Lightroom, Luminar Neo, and... Pixage? I used a whole bunch of programs on it until I got... whatever that is. I'm not good at subtle changes, I'm good at colorful and surreal, so... that's what it became.

Everyone seemed happy with it, it now hangs on the wall in a huge frame (is why it needed to be so big).

There's also this:

EKsu95x.jpg

I cant find the original of this one but I enhanced this one as well (the original image, the colors were kinda washed out). Also a couple of the plants in there do not, in fact, exist, I added a couple in there to fill this odd blank dirt spot.

Also if you're wondering the context here, this was up in Wisconsin, there are a LOT of deer up there. They get into the yard, it's not uncommon to look outside and hey, there's 5 deer out in the yard again. One of them must have given birth there because this little guy was just sorta there out of nowhere. The dog is Cooper, he's always trying to run after deer, and I always wondered what'd happen if he ever managed to get near one. Turns out the answer is... absolutely nothing. He just stood there like that, sniffed a bit, and then just looked moderately befuddled.

The baby deer was gotten out of the yard safely later and reunited with its mother and they wandered off. Probably didnt go far, seriously the deer around that area absolutely act as if they own the place.

Below is a quick photo taken in early August of the new
Screenshot_20230803-162201 (1).png
2024 car we bought that day after it was finally delivered from South Korea.

New Threads

Top Bottom