• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Two photos I took recently, my street photography...

Street Photo 12.jpg
Street Photo 11.jpg

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Some street shots with a canon 280 zoom

I've been doing street photography for about 15 years, I have rarely used a long lens for that, currently I'm using a Fuji X-T1 and using either Fuji 10-24 lens or the 23mm F/2 for any of my photos really, but do have a longer lens I use occasionally

This is my Flickr account, it's still there but I haven't posted there since 2017, and I have far too many photos on that account! :eek: James Tworow

Gee Wyles

I've been doing street photography for about 15 years, I have rarely used a long lens for that, currently I'm using a Fuji X-T1 and using either Fuji 10-24 lens or the 23mm F/2 for any of my photos really, but do have a longer lens I use occasionally

I like to use a long lens for street photography just to keep some distance between me and my subject. Some people can get confrontational about getting their picture taken so I like to avoid that if possible.

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I like to use a long lens for street photography just to keep some distance between me and my subject. Some people can get confrontational about getting their picture taken so I like to avoid that if possible.

I've never had any huge issues over the years, and I do often employ a more personal approach (along the lines of a stranger portrait), the scooter photo was taken at 24mm focal length and there was a degree of communication with them, very much my style at times

New Threads

Top Bottom