• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pet Pictures or Videos

RooRoo

V.I.P Member
30703_1496569292041_1168350006_1480578_7930868_n.jpg

30043_1490903430398_1168350006_1462695_6905761_n.jpg

29643_1483847374001_1168350006_1441608_701453_n.jpg

thats Trixie she is no longer with me she got very sick. but her personality was trouble maker lol yet she was always at my side especially when i did not feel well... and yes my shirt says got attitude lol

Well as I told you earlier Sarah, I was only able to have fish. But this one fish I had that I named Piper was extraordinary. He was a shubunkhin goldfish with all these bright blue and red colors all over him. He was so smart and seemed to know me and respond only to me. But my dad was a sadistic person who decided to put an aggressive catfish in the tank with him one day I was at school. And by the time I finally came home and got him out of there he never recovered. I tried to nurse him back with some of those pills but he eventually died. I buried him in the front yard of the house I used to live in. He lived about 3 years. All other fish lived 3 months at the max. But no fish before or after ever had those same amazing qualities piper had. And I subsequently got so depressed over it I gave up on fish. But can't really post any pics even if I would want to with him not being here and also my computer not allowing me to scan or do other things right now.

-sean-

Miss Kitty was my favorite out of all the cats I owned. She was an unofficial therapy animal of sorts, because she would scrub and purr on my legs whenever I had a meltdown and wouldn't leave my side until I had calmed down. I had her for 16 years before she got too sickly for me to continue caring for her. Giving her up for adoption was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I grieved over her more than I've grieved over dead relatives.

This is Luna. Someone accidentally stepped on him after he unexpectedly flew onto the floor. He sounded like a squeaky toy being stepped on as he died. It was a quick death. He was the best parakeet ever, he was playful and sassy. I'll never forget Luna.
20170122_101351.jpg

My cat, Cinnamon. We got him when I was in 5th grade. During 6th-7th grade, I was bullied mercilessly everyday by a boy living in my neighborhood (he was also in my class.) It was horrible. I came home crying every day. Each day I would cuddle with Cinnamon on the couch until I felt better. Cinnamon can't talk, but he knew that something was wrong and that I need to feel better. He is the big reason I'm still alive and not dead because of suicide. My family still has Cinny, and he still always cheers me up. Thanks for everything, Cinnamon!

a fun idea :)

This is Eve, she's a jack russell / staffordshire bull terrier cross, she was born on november the 4th.

she loves people, and goes mad for tennis balls.

the people who were looking after her, mistakenly thought she was boy, they named her "Guy" after Guy Fawkes. eventually they realised that she was girl and named her Eve instead.

Attachments

• DSCN0560.JPG
    DSCN0560.JPG
    606.2 KB · Views: 0
Walter The Talking French Bulldog

Maybe he should be an auctioneer. :p

Last edited:
This is Maymo the Lemon Beagle. He isn't mine, but he's a really funny lemon beagle on YouTube who cooks and pushes shopping trolleys like a human and then devours all the food at the end. He's pretty cute and looks exactly like my own beagle at home! His YouTube channel is:
Maymo

New Threads

Top Bottom