• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pet journal

Not really, but I do have a habit of keeping a journal when one of my cats is behaving oddly and I suspect a medical issue might be the cause. My boyfriend makes fun of me when I comment on the aberrant number of litter box visits, but I’ve often spotted a UTI in one of the cats before my boyfriend has even noticed something is off.

Always good to document pet behavior to assist with identifying potential medical issues with the animal. I have no pets at the moment. I was just randomly thinking along the lines of documenting their very interesting habits, unique personalities, other behaviors, and was curious if anyone out there put similar things into practice.

Always good to document pet behavior to assist with identifying potential medical issues with the animal. I have no pets at the moment. I was just randomly thinking along the lines of documenting their very interesting habits, unique personalities, other behaviors, and was curious if anyone out there put similar things into practice.
I mostly put those things in my mental locker and discuss them with other pet owners. It’s probably good to mention I’m a medical doctor so I am always focused on signs that might indicate disease. The vet is a good sport about it though.

I never really write down anything my pets do that sticks out to me, but I always video/take pictures of those things. Faces they make that I like, cute habits they have, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom