• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

personal safety at the euros

You seem to spend an awful lot of time specifically searching for things to get offended by, based on how often you post this sort of topic.

You might find yourself in a much happier state of mind if you, you know, completely stop doing that. Searching for things to get irritated by doesnt do you or anyone else any good. Particularly when what you're finding is on the freaking internet and in a great many cases may not even be true.

Just a thought.

Team over-attachment can be strong and sometimes dangerous anywhere. One does not simply walk into Philly wearing a Steelers Jersey.

;)

You seem to spend an awful lot of time specifically searching for things to get offended by, based on how often you post this sort of topic.

You might find yourself in a much happier state of mind if you, you know, completely stop doing that. Searching for things to get irritated by doesnt do you or anyone else any good. Particularly when what you're finding is on the freaking internet and in a great many cases may not even be true.

Just a thought.

Sorry, just cannot resist, since you post about the poster being negative really and yet, your user name is: misery. LOL

I don’t have a clue to what was said or what that was about? Was that even english? All seemed like gibberish, didn’t understand a word.

Asperger people sure can be blunt with each other, can say I’ve noticed that the short time I’ve been here. I’m okay with it, just is different to me.

I think it's bad that in Scotland someone can't wear an England scarf for fear of personal safety. Here is a clip:-

better to discuss it on a UK owned autism where there are a lot of UK members ,Americans will probably be more interested in America ,I honestly view any! football supporter as violent it's the mentality .

better to discuss it on a UK owned autism where there are a lot of UK members ,Americans will probably be more interested in America ,I honestly view any! football supporter as violent it's the mentality .

I find this curious? Football supporters are violent?

I love Ice Hockey and Boxing, what would this make me? :p

Oh My! I had no idea! I’m so sorry you have to deal with that, it’s terrible?! I thought all that mess was over, but did see where people were living on the streets.

I see it but don’t get living on the streets here in Houston because of the heat, if I were homeless then I could see going where the weather was nicer but gosh people camping 20 feet near your back yard? Don’t they have a patch of woods for folks to live in, this is what happened in NC when I was a kid in the 70’s?

Before the riots, it was very clean, beautiful, and eclectic here. Virtually no crime at all. I lived downtown with a small child, and we used to go out at 10 or 11 at night and just stroll the streets, people watching, and enjoying the night air. Bad political management changed that. A lot of the rioters are from other cities, bussed in. And there's an incredible meth problem now too. There's always been a bit of meth and heroin in the NW, but now it's crazy. And homeless camps everywhere. Even one about 20 feet from my back porch.

New Threads

Top Bottom