• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personal Problems (Thread for Girls Only)

TV-STAR

This might not sound pleasent but i am on my period there so severe and painful that i have to take pills for it, due to feeling faint and sick any way these sanitary towels i use keep rubbing my skin and its very irritating, very itchy and painful it looks red and develops spot. is there anything i can use to help to reduce the itchness and pain its very red.

Why?
Sanitary towels are intolerable once you start using them tbh, or I find anyway, and some friends at school.
EMZ=]

Some people are allergic to tampons so...

But erm, I don't know what to suggest for the towels, you could try looking for a cream of some kind that is designed to help?

Are you talking about blood poisoning/tss or something else?
If you mean TSS then there's organic tampons(don't ask me how a tampon can be organic 'cause idk) which have less rick of causing TSS and what not.
EMZ=]

Why?
Sanitary towels are intolerable once you start using them tbh, or I find anyway, and some friends at school.
EMZ=]

because its not comfortable, i dont like things stuck down there plus if it gets stuck i would end in hospital, plus it hurts. I preferably like sanitary its my own style but just get the itchy skin when it rubs to my skin so i will look for the cream

plus my periods are really heavy they will leak straiight through which i have to take medication for or i will faint.

Well it's mainly a matter of preference I suppose but in terms of leakage you can get different levels of absorbment.
I also have very heavy periods but I've never had a problem with tampons but with sanitary towels it's ridiculous and one usually doesn't suffice.
I recommend you give them ago and try and get used to them, esp. when you have a heavy period, but obv. it's up to you.
And sudo creams good for rashes on thighs but idk down there there.
I'm assuming you're talking about thigh region.
EMZ=]

now your confusing me. i hate tampons used them in past and dont get on with them im sticking to cream

Ohh I stepped into the wrong loo I guess (I'm sorry, mom, I'm sorry). Leakage? Sanitary towels? Tamp--? Things stuck down there? Not comfortable? The region? :| :whistle: :lol: I naively thought we solved all the problems in the world, but those are graceful woodland issues beyond me. I just know what larch leaves and human hips are. :ph34r: Sorry... Soooorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, have your privacy, I'm fleeing right away to Mongolia (I doubt my curiosity is following me though).

New Threads

Top Bottom