• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Perhaps a dumb question but...

No, a User named Droopy did, and he's no longer here (afaik) as he was last active on the site July 2014

The site is now ran by Brent

As I recall, Superboyian used to be an admin here. However I have no idea what his role might have been with the original site owner since the site formally changed hands some years ago.

When I joined nearly five years ago, the old crowd was still running the site.

Sounds like a question for Brent.

Last edited:
I think Superboyian did help start this site, along with Droopy and Calvert (someone said they were the same person - I have no idea). Super boy Ian was definitely one of the first members here, and there is or was a YouTube video of him advertising the site. He said there he started it or helped to start it.

I think Superboyian did help start this site, along with Droopy and Calvert (someone said they were the same person - I have no idea). Super boy Ian was definitely one of the first members here, and there is or was a YouTube video of him advertising the site. He said there he started it or helped to start it.

If this is the case, then I have an old account here that I forgot about.

New Threads

Top Bottom