• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People who can count

Heron

Maps inspire discoveries more truthful than reali…
Most people can't count but I can. I'm so very sorry I can count.

@Heron

Hope you get it worked out. :)
I appreciate your comment very much. No, people don't like counting, but I do, I'm kind of professional measurer.
[failed to get facts …]

Last edited:
What sort of things do you count?

I know you have said that you like numbers, and theory.

I count entitets. That's what computers cope with – kind of a no issue.

That is a very nice question.
I only count entities. I know what I mean but not when objects aren't clear. Thank you, 'tree' for asking. I know a lot about numbers (not closing themselves) – I've worked as a failuring math teacher. Actually, I don't know what's wrong with me except my failing heart.

Your heart?
Do you mean physically?
Or do you mean your feelings/emotions?

I see that as a very good question – I count money (lost) and money (avanceras).

Your heart?
Do you mean physically?
Or do you mean your feelings/emotions?
The problem is that the care-taker obviously focuses on saving money for the next report date.
The care taker fully focuses on a maximal shareholder return on equity. I am at the me most a pawn in the game!

New Threads

Top Bottom