• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People who betray you/lie and make mountains out of molehills on you

FromEquestria2LA

You know, over the years, and I don't know whether I am alone in this aspect, but over the years, I've seen my share of friends betray me and make mountains out of molehills on me.

I've been called a "stalker" (NOT true) and "worse than Onision" (a controversial YouTuber, for the uninitiated) also NOT true). I ALWAYS have the best intentions towards friends, but for some reason, some of them have been rather misunderstanding and misconstrue me.

Has this ever happened to you? I'd like to hear from you on this.

I ALWAYS have the best intentions towards friends, but for some reason, some of them have been rather misunderstanding and misconstrue me.
In my experience when this happens, they are just revealing they were never really friends. It's always good to know so you can let go. They don't deserve you.

If numerous people in your life have made these same types of comments to you, you should consider what they’re saying. You said “for some reason” they misunderstand and misconstrue you. Ask them what the reason is and be open to their feedback. You may not mean to purposely act or come off a certain way, but if your behavior is resulting in accusations like “stalker,” you should consider changing it perhaps? No one knows (or cares) what someone’s intentions are—they care about how you treat them (your actions).

You know, over the years, and I don't know whether I am alone in this aspect, but over the years, I've seen my share of friends betray me and make mountains out of molehills on me.

I've been called a "stalker" (NOT true) and "worse than Onision" (a controversial YouTuber, for the uninitiated) also NOT true). I ALWAYS have the best intentions towards friends, but for some reason, some of them have been rather misunderstanding and misconstrue me.

Has this ever happened to you? I'd like to hear from you on this.
Yyyyyyyyep. *smiles grimly*

Too much of a loner to be accused of that. But l have much experience with people and groups of people stalking me to manipulate me for economic reasons. l could write a miniseries on this subject. lol

Too much of a loner to be accused of that. But l have much experience with people and groups of people stalking me to manipulate me for economic reasons. l could write a miniseries on this subject. lol

And no doubt these men would say they weren’t stalking you and that you were just deliberately misunderstanding them, right? And now they’re probably doing it to someone else.

And no doubt these men would say they weren’t stalking you and that you were just deliberately misunderstanding them, right? And now they’re probably doing it to someone else.

This was more deadbeats who don't think they should work. In LA people would tell me l could make money with my body because silly me, l work real jobs like administrative, or now waitress.
It's groups of people hoping to manipulate me for economic reasons. And now that l am a senior citizen, people trying to manipulate me for my monthly income. I live in a total deadbeat state. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom