• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People who act like idiots

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Re: Classic cars, etc...

Tonight... There is one larger and more established cruise night

There is also... A new one (kind of), a re-launch of one that happened a few years ago and had to stop for awhile, until starting again

Tonight... I went to the smaller one, took a few photos, gathered some interesting stories, etc... Had the brilliance to post one photo on Facebook in a car show group, and immediately felt like I was being picked on in the comments for going to the smaller cruise night, almost as if they feel like I made the wrong choice, which I know I didn't...

It doesn't really bother me that much, because I know I had a great evening, even though it was a smaller one... But why do people who are adults act so infantile?

Infantilism is a product of social media and mob behavior combined and boom, you are in your house, and the village idiots have gathered with their pitchforks outside and chanting your name. But you just ignore it and continue to be you.

Last edited:
@Aspychata! I don't need to say anything, you've covered it! ;)

I will, however, leave a little picture related to this subject. :innocent:

iu

PS: My husband said something about praying to Baaaaaaal...

Oh, if I had a pound for each time somebody was like that towards me online, I could retire tomorrow. :D

Ever had the pleasure of being on Reddit? Depends on the subreddit I suppose, but man...the way some of them behave there...

Some people exhibit full spectrum stupidity. Just people watch in some of America's National Parks, especially Yellowstone, and you will see much self-centered stupidity.

Yup, yup, yup... And I really do have a thick skin

And it's not like I was the only who decided to attend the smaller event :rolleyes:

Infantilism is a product of social media and mob behavior combined and boom, you are in your house, and the village idiots have gathered with their pitchforks outside and chanting your name. But you just ignore it and continue to be you.

Reminded me of this

ED8rK_QVUAAhvR-.jpg

Some people exhibit full spectrum stupidity. Just people watch in some of America's National Parks, especially Yellowstone, and you will see much self-centered stupidity.

Like the people who fall off the Grand Canyon cliffs every year while taking selfies. What price vanity?!

J: "Why the big secret ? People are smart. They can handle it."

K: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.”

Love that quote.

Sometimes it gives me cause to embrace my solitude that much more- as a human and not so much as an Aspie. :cool:

K: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.”

Love that quote.

Sometimes it gives me cause to embrace my solitude that much more- as a human and not so much as an Aspie. :cool:

This quote is one of the most succinct ways to describe humanity in a nutshell.

Love that quote.

Is anybody here in the market for therapeutic fantasies? I'm happy to share a personal favourite around, that might appeal to some of you for adopting into your therapeutic fantasy repertoires, if it's not in there already: We like to imagine digging a moat around our place and stocking it with hungry piranhas. Then just a little drawbridge to let friendly folk come across.

New Threads

Top Bottom