• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

PDD-NOS and dating?

Leslieslsa

I recently went to the hospital and got psychological testing proving that I have PDD NOS. I am 23 and have only had one girlfriend and it only lasted about a week. Well recently I have started seeing a new girl. I don't know the social norms and speed for dating whatsoever. Luckily this girl is pretty laid back and knows all of this. But tonight we kissed for the first time, and she said that I was going to fast. I am confused by this. Is this a coordination problem? Or is there any way that I can get tips on this without having to practice on her and embarrassing myself? This was only the second date. So I guess it's moving along normally? She's a very experienced dater.. So I don't know what to do..? I am asking this in this forum because I asked the same thing in another forum and the moderator moved to the personality disorder forum... Which didn't make sense to me and doesn't make me happy. Hoping you guys have better feedback.

New Threads

Top Bottom