• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Panel Paintings

Mills

Decided to post some newer projects here. Recently, I’ve been seeing people doing paintings of anime and cartoon characters on pieces of glass or acrylic panels. I decided to give it a try, and this is the result.
2732d3ad-a6e6-4145-917a-655b1d2d9d4f-jpeg.81160

3d0c927c-57f6-45b1-93b9-122671d7dff7-jpeg.81161

I think they turned out pretty well. I’m not much of a painter, but still enjoyed doing them. (These aren’t my original drawings, they are drawings I did in paint marker based on stills from their respective shows.) Sailor Moon is a bit sloppier than I would have hoped, but I don’t think it’s too bad for a first try.

Also, some of my plush make appearances in the pictures! I don’t collect many anime plush anymore, simply to limit my spending. But, I will let it slide if it is a character I really like.

Have you ever tried this trend, or would you?

Attachments

• 2732D3AD-A6E6-4145-917A-655B1D2D9D4F.jpeg
    2732D3AD-A6E6-4145-917A-655B1D2D9D4F.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 3D0C927C-57F6-45B1-93B9-122671D7DFF7.jpeg
    3D0C927C-57F6-45B1-93B9-122671D7DFF7.jpeg
    758.7 KB · Views: 173
This is beautiful work! I really like the framing of the first guy – the way he is sort of off to the side.

Sounds interesting, I would definitely try it out. Do you think Posca markers would be good?

This is beautiful work! I really like the framing of the first guy – the way he is sort of off to the side.

Sounds interesting, I would definitely try it out. Do you think Posca markers would be good?
Thank you very much! :) And yes, I think that posca (or any paint markers) would work for this.

Decided to post some newer projects here. Recently, I’ve been seeing people doing paintings of anime and cartoon characters on pieces of glass or acrylic panels. I decided to give it a try, and this is the result.
2732d3ad-a6e6-4145-917a-655b1d2d9d4f-jpeg.81160

3d0c927c-57f6-45b1-93b9-122671d7dff7-jpeg.81161

I think they turned out pretty well. I’m not much of a painter, but still enjoyed doing them. (These aren’t my original drawings, they are drawings I did in paint marker based on stills from their respective shows.) Sailor Moon is a bit sloppier than I would have hoped, but I don’t think it’s too bad for a first try.

Also, some of my plush make appearances in the pictures! I don’t collect many anime plush anymore, simply to limit my spending. But, I will let it slide if it is a character I really like.

Have you ever tried this trend, or would you?

Are those as small as they look? It seems like it would take an incredible amount of talent to pull that off. I'm seriously impressed!

Are those as small as they look? It seems like it would take an incredible amount of talent to pull that off. I'm seriously impressed!
Thanks you very much! The pieces I used are 4x6, which is postcard sized. It was a little challenging for sure.

New Threads

Top Bottom