• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Opening Day for snowboarding!

Yikes, all ready:) Have fun!

Looking at my snowshoes that are hanging on the wall in front of me, they're ready to go, not enough snow yet.

I need to dig my snowshoes out. I’ve got a pair of MSR EVO ascent. I used to go a lot at night. With the moonlight and snow reflecting the light, it can be very pleasant.

GV mountain ascents, can actually run in them they are so small. Have another pair of traditional bear paw style, which are good for cross country on powder. And they they are so quiet, I've seen deer and rabbits while using them.

How did it go disconnected? Too much blowing snow here at the moment, hard to see. Did I mention earlier there was not enough snow? There is now.

Disconnected, you have inspired to get back to my winter sport of X-country skiing. Snow in the forecast for the middle of the week now. I had been running in races in the winter, which didn't leave time for the skiing. But COVID put a hold on those races.

How did it go disconnected? Too much blowing snow here at the moment, hard to see. Did I mention earlier there was not enough snow? There is now.

It’s going great. I have 10 days in so far. 8 on my snowboard, 2 on skis.

Mountains are dry here. A few resorts are using snow machines but covid is making it difficult.

Yes, masks are required here and tickets are being sold at limited numbers. I have a season pass so I’m exempt. Passholders and hotel guests are guaranteed access. Others are limited.

Disconnected, you have inspired to get back to my winter sport of X-country skiing. Snow in the forecast for the middle of the week now. I had been running in races in the winter, which didn't leave time for the skiing. But COVID put a hold on those races.

awesome. What kind of races have you been running in? I’ve done quite a handful of trail running races!

Had a great season. Now it’s mountain biking time!

I've been out four times so far. Lots of wind and wearing gloves and hats, but the calves came back quickly. So far no sunday riders yet, it's too cold for them.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom