• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

One year of Covid (photo essay)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
One Covid perspective from Calgary, what a year of unemployment looks like, how I could compile this many photos and many more that didn't make it into this one... Meanwhile off to work tomorrow morning, my first shift for a permanent job for quite awhile... Since January 2020 (except for that four day job)

I made this for a camera club mini essay competition, but have also created many slideshows anyway, it was good therapy to create this whether I win or not

Last edited:
Excellent photos and accompanying music. I don't know how you are able to do people so well. I guess I'm too shy or something,to me it just feels wrong taking people photos. You do it very well though. Great documentation too.

Excellent photos and accompanying music. I don't know how you are able to do people so well. I guess I'm too shy or something,to me it just feels wrong taking people photos. You do it very well though. Great documentation too.

Thanks! I've been doing it for 15 years, for me just an observation skill, an outsider looking in

Damn, Sherlock!! Why aren't you with New York Times or CNN or CBN? Jeeeez, your work is not just good, its fantastic! And you keep getting better. This is great!!

Outstanding, Sherlock77. I hope you've been able to show your work in galleries. The caliber of your talent and your photographs are top notch.

Damn, Sherlock!! Why aren't you with New York Times or CNN or CBN? Jeeeez, your work is not just good, its fantastic! And you keep getting better. This is great!!

Outstanding, Sherlock77. I hope you've been able to show your work in galleries. The caliber of your talent and your photographs are top notch.

Some day, it takes lots of money to get into that game... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
An extended play version of the first slideshow, the first one was for a competition with a time limit, I've added a few more photos...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom